• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Democratic Presidential Primary

I, for one, love it when Republicans tell Democrats they won't win unless they run a Republican candidate.

I mean, you presented zero evidence or any arguments as to why you thought that economic doomsday scenario would happen. I didn’t say you were necessarily wrong, you’re just putting no thought into it. As written, your post was as worthless as your ability to remember Dow drops.

So you’re not going to vote for Trump even though you’re totally on board with his economics and stand to benefit from them? Why not? If it’s what you believe then do it!

Oh you’re probably not a fan of the torturing immigrants, treason, environmental destruction, lying, grift, etc. so you don’t want that vote on your conscience. So you’d prefer to benefit from all the good stuff while not holding any of the bad stuff on your conscience. That makes you a giant pussy. Go vote one way or another you giant pussy.

Check your facts my "well informed" friend. The night after the 2016 election the Dow futures dropped over 900 points.
(From one ignorant pussy to another.)

Republicans have been dragging the center to the right for the last 40 years.

I think former Justice John Paul Stevens said that he joined the Supreme Court as a moderate and have the same principles but was considered a liberal at the end.

What if Bloomberg spent $50-75M attacking Bernie? How would that impact the voting?

Almost everyone who says they won't vote this year because Democrats won't nominate a conservative candidate are going to vote entirely GOP for every spot but president and a decent number are going to vote for Donald anyway and not tell anyone.

seriously

the worst generation trudges on

At least he admitted that he'll return in November (if Trump wins.) I expect that if Trump does get reelected this board will be inundated with long-absent conservative posters showing up to gloat. They won't post here the rest of the time (including when conservatives lose, as after 2018 or 2012) but if Trump wins they'll be here for sure to trash-talk everyone and own the libs.

Like I said on the thread I started about Russian interference, if any candidate would go to a mic and make a strong statement about Russian involvement in 2020, that person would get tens of millions in free press.

One thing I haven’t seen pundits mention is the massive difference between how the field treated Bloomberg compared to how Republican candidates treated Trump.

Republicans were afraid to go at Trump until later debates because they hoped to get his money and endorsement later in the campaign. The Democrats gave 0 fucks about Bloomberg’s money and pummeled him.

One thing I haven’t seen pundits mention is the massive difference between how the field treated Bloomberg compared to how Republican candidates treated Trump.

Republicans were afraid to go at Trump until later debates because they hoped to get his money and endorsement later in the campaign. The Democrats gave 0 fucks about Bloomberg’s money and pummeled him.

Principles are nice

It’s doesn’t matter that DeacsPop isn’t voting since he’s in a meaningless state anyway. Like my sister criticizing all the Dems for being too left, but she lives in Louisiana.

I think its cute that everyone thinks that elections will matter again at some point in the future if Trump gets re-elected.

I’ve had a busy day of meetings and haven’t read this thread. But, I did have a 2 hour car ride this afternoon and listened NPR most of the way. So disappointed that they had Warren on for an interview but most of the questions were about Bloomberg. The media and fawning over this rich guy, no wonder he’s suddenly the front runner. Pretty clear to me from the interview that Warren would be ok with losing the primary if she gets to take Bloomberg down with her. She was impressive as always and would not back away from her Bloomberg criticisms.

Her CNN town hall is on now. I caught the first 15 minutes or so and she was strong.

It’s not tough to see this turning into a three person race between Bernie, Liz, and Pete but she needs a strong effort in NV and SC.

Back