• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Presidential Election: Biden v. Trump

My dad is a huge Kasich fan, living in Ohio, pointing to how he managed the budget and more specifically schools and pensions. My specific complaints about his anti-abortion, anti-family leave, anti-LGBT, and pro-police takes don’t really square for him.

I think these plays are going after people who don’t care about coronavirus and will 100% turn out at the polls (olds).

Good point, Ph. It seems to have given the illusion that he had more support than he really did.

He won his home state yet he finished behind Rubio who didn’t and droppec out 7 weeks earlier.

Sent my request in today for a mail in ballot for the primary and general election. In Massachusetts you don’t need a reason to request a ballot. Biden obviously will romp, most interesting race is probably the Kennedy Markey primary.

I called the election board to tell thim I'll be at my precinct in person, armed and in a mask.

Sent my request in today for a mail in ballot for the primary and general election. In Massachusetts you don’t need a reason to request a ballot. Biden obviously will romp, most interesting race is probably the Kennedy Markey primary.

Death, taxes, and Massachusetts falling head over heels for an under qualified Kennedy

Is the Republican Senator Kennedy from Louisiana related to to the dynasty?

Chappaquiddick is really a cool place except for all of those flies.

The Hamptons sound dumb, too. Who wants to go to a high end beach on Long Island?

What you may be missing is the lifestyle associate with these places and their proximity to major metropolitan areas.

Also, the scenery is amazing as a lot of the shoreline is protected and the towns are fun hangouts. I've been all over Cape Cod and the Hamptons/Montauk and it's a lot of fun.

Speaking of Kanye, and The Hamptons:

See that's that privately owned prisons
Get your piece today
They prolly all in the Hamptons
Braggin' 'bout what they made
Fuck you and your Hampton house
I'll fuck your Hampton spouse
Came on her Hampton blouse
And in her Hampton mouth
Y'all 'bout to turn shit up
I'm 'bout to tear shit down
I'm 'bout to air shit out
Now what the fuck they gon' say now?

Death, taxes, and Massachusetts falling head over heels for an under qualified Kennedy

What you may be missing is the lifestyle associate with these places and their proximity to major metropolitan areas.

Also, the scenery is amazing as a lot of the shoreline is protected and the towns are fun hangouts. I've been all over Cape Cod and the Hamptons/Montauk and it's a lot of fun.

just perfect

Back