• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Presidential Election: Biden v. Trump

Color me shocked there hasn't been more discussion on this thread over Jim Crow Joe's latest gaffe which the media is dutifully trying to clean up today.

Was yesterday's comment better or worse than "Poor kids are just as bright as white kids"???

it's on another thread you dipshit

Sorry for the repost of the Biden video, but its buried on the chat thread in the middle of a breakfast? conversation

???

I believe they were talking about voting tendencies and he was trying to point out differences between different Hispanic groups such as Cuban americans in Florida vs mexican americans in Arizona.

It definitely would help to hear the question and follow up.

Clearly not eloquent either way.

I believe they were talking about voting tendencies and he was trying to point out differences between different Hispanic groups such as Cuban americans in Florida vs mexican americans in Arizona.

It definitely would help to hear the question and follow up.

Clearly not eloquent either way.

very charitable take on that video

very charitable take on that video

It's not a real mystery why the campaign has been trying to hide the guy for the past 5 months, on the interview circuit he's good for at least one ridiculous and offensive gaffe per week. Last week when he got pressed about a mental health test he asked the black interviewer if he should have to take a drug test if maybe he was on crack.

I plan to read Toobin's new book about the Mueller report but I also think Russiagate is a big nothingburger.

I plan to read Toobin's new book about the Mueller report but I also think Russiagate is a big nothingburger.

Suspicion that Russia meddled in our election to benefit the Trump campaign is more that rooted in reality.

It's not a real mystery why the campaign has been trying to hide the guy for the past 5 months, on the interview circuit he's good for at least one ridiculous and offensive gaffe per week. Last week when he got pressed about a mental health test he asked the black interviewer if he should have to take a drug test if maybe he was on crack.

I heard that interview as well. His intent with his answers are legit but the actual words he chooses are cringeworthy. Laughing at the notion that he needs to take cognitive test just bc Trump did and making the analogy that the interviewer shouldn't have to take a test in order to do the interview is reasonable. Making the analogy of a drug test is not good.

Huh? Explain.

What Birdman said, yes, but the obstruction of justice could not be more obvious and much more significant than Nixon.

well, nothingburger is not quite accurate. Russia meddled with our election. The entire Trump campaign staff met with Russians (a shockingly high number of times) and all of them lied about the meetings to congress. including JR who welcomed whatever dirt that Russia could find.

the money trail could not be followed...but now that the NY AG has records, we will see.

so nothingburger is not quite stating this correctly

NOTHINGBURGER

haha nah i just know saying that stuff really riles up the libs

me personally i find the financial crimes a lot more compelling considering how much election tampering the US, China, and Russia do all over the world, but i get this was beyond the pale

the "far left" insistence with dovetailing with right wing talking points about the Russian interference in the US elections has been one of the stranger things since 2016.

Biden makes a poorly communicated statement about two minority groups.

Trump says he’ll protect the suburbs from minorities.

See how they’re both the same?

Democrats insistence with dovetailing with right wing talking points about foreign policy has been one of the stranger things since forever.
Yep, its interesting what crazy things that people have in common

the "far left" insistence with dovetailing with right wing talking points about the Russian interference in the US elections has been one of the stranger things since 2016.

i mean i find it way funnier to have to watch the actual right go from hating commies to loving russia because of donald trump but you do you

Back