• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Presidential Election: Biden v. Trump

Yes, calling out racist language - and being concerned about anti-Black racism in general - is typical far right behavior

Jesus. Are you purposefully missing the point? If you're going to ask the question, at least come at it in good faith.

Townie and MDMH both using typically right wing tactics/arguments to excuse certain Trump acts or attack the Dem candidate. It's not just about sharing a dislike of candidates. MDMH certainly could have called out Biden without misquoting him - very Fox News of him.

This is what scares me about Trump:

Jesus. Are you purposefully missing the point? If you're going to ask the question, at least come at it in good faith.

Townie and MDMH both using typically right wing tactics/arguments to excuse certain Trump acts or attack the Dem candidate. It's not just about sharing a dislike of candidates. MDMH certainly could have called out Biden without misquoting him - very Fox News of him.

where are townie and mdmh excusing Trump?

This is what scares me about Trump:

yep, our entire system of norms have simply been held together by handshakes and scotch tape

where are townie and mdmh excusing Trump?

Townie got them all riled up by saying "Russiagate is a nothingburger" and somehow I got pulled along by saying that America interferes in elections and Democrats don't give a shit, as if somehow me spending 30 dollars to read Muellers book would have changed a goddamn thing. I'm the one that originally posted the Cambridge Analytica story on this board, so it isn't as if I'm not aware of what happened.

yep, our entire system of norms have simply been held together by handshakes and scotch tape

I get that people need someone trustworthy in the whitehouse, but those same people should also be focused on limiting these Presidential powers that we seemingly didn't know existed 4 years ago.

At some point though the grift becomes too detrimental. Sure there will always be people that are 100% self interest with no long term thinking but at some point the con actually destroys the United States as we know it and we truly are a failed state.

Lol these same turds riled about Russiagate who can’t be fussed about American coups in Venezuela and the M.E. are the same ones who want to ban tiktok but haven’t raised any ire about the American companies who data mine on behalf of our own surveillance state. Not concerned at all about big guys at Google and Amazon and FB to the facial recognition and traffic cam and genetics tech companies. Attention spans as long as an MSNBC program.

Yeah you really need to be selective about your outrage because if not you basically need to go live in the woods (hopefully previously unoccupied native land) and just sit on your hands.

Posted from my cheap labor electronic, deliver by war mongering global security open oceans, using environmentally destructive energy.

Yeah you really need to be selective about your outrage because if not you basically need to go live in the woods (hopefully previously unoccupied native land) and just sit on your hands.

Posted from my cheap labor electronic, deliver by war mongering global security open oceans, using environmentally destructive energy.

Lol reminds me of my favorite Onion headline https://www.theonion.com/horrifying-series-of-unspeakable-actions-result-in-39-1840154888

"if you're not complaining about everything, you're a hypocrite"

I think it sincerely matters who and what is centered in your complaints - if all your complaints are centered on the opposition party, then it seems pretty obvious that your concerns are partisan.

What if all of your complaints are centered on your own party, and you misquote the presidential candidate of your own party? What does that show?

What if all of your complaints are centered on your own party, and you misquote the presidential candidate of your own party? What does that show?

What does it show? Am I a Russian bot, sowing division and chaos among the OGBoards liberals?

would everyone please stop creating a rhetorical environment

Back