• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Presidential Election: Biden v. Trump

Buttigieg/More Qualified Lady 2020

Let's do this!

Seems more likely the flight is the troll, no?

I wouldn't be shocked if Pete and Chasten were there for the VP announcement. Pete is a major surrogate and would have some role in a Biden administration.

How close is Muncie to South Bend? Maybe Biden is tapping Pete Lembo for VP.

(He’s at Memphis now)

I wouldn't be shocked if Pete and Chasten were there for the VP announcement. Pete is a major surrogate and would have some role in a Biden administration.

Vet Affairs or maybe HUD? I don't know that he's really qualified for something higher profile like State or Defense. I gotta think Rice is going to get State, assuming she's not veep. It's an interesting dilemma for folks like Harris and Rice. Would you rather be veep or have a high cabinet position like State or AG? Normally, I'd rather be AG or SoS than veep, but this year, Biden's age might give me pause.

Can anyone explain to me the value in the Clintons speaking at the DNC? What will it achieve?

Can anyone explain to me the value in the Clintons speaking at the DNC? What will it achieve?

The Clintons are royalty and want to speak, so they will speak. Arguably, Hillary has that older female crowd who believe she was robbed, and they'd be pissed if she wasn't given the chance. I know a few folks in that camp. There is zero value of Bubba speaking, unless you consider his not throwing a tantrum as having value.

Back