• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Presidential Election: Biden v. Trump

so what percentage of Biden supporters from the beginning of the week are racists?

most anybody who would have their mind changed by Kamala's race/gender was voting for Trump anyways

Last edited:
so what percentage of Biden supporters from the beginning of the week are racists?

most anybody who would have their mind changed by Kamala's race/gender was voting for Trump anyways

I think picking Kamala is a strong net positive for Biden, but I also think it’s easy to imagine some blue collar guys that were lifelong Dem voters before 2016 who were leaning towards Biden prior to this announcement.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, they exist. I talked to someone in this category today. She's a 60 year old woman who voted Trump, likes Joe, and hates Kamala. She's not a very informed person. As we were talking politics today she said, "maybe I should stop watching Fox News..."

...maybe!!

Supposedly, this is after undecideds are forced to pick one or the other.

I think picking Kamala is a strong net positive for Biden, but I also think it’s easy to imagine some blue collar guys that were lifelong Dem voters before 2016 who were leaning towards Biden prior to this announcement.

The lifelong Dem voters that voted for a black president twice are now not opting for Biden against framing Donald Trump because of a black VP?

Unfortunately, they exist. I talked to someone in this category today. She's a 60 year old woman who voted Trump, likes Joe, and hates Kamala. She's not a very informed person. As we were talking politics today she said, "maybe I should stop watching Fox News..."

You talked to her but I feel like that lady was always voting for Trump. She just needed a non-Trump excuse to vote for Trump.

Kamala kept a lot of receipts and gives zero fucks. I love it.

I thought it was a good speech, I think she's capable and I'll take it. I just don't see inspiring coming out of her. I see ambitious. She was supposed to be a solid #3 in the primaries and really underperformed. She just doesn't come off as authentically likable. Doesn't come off as dislikable either. Just kinda there. Kinda hard to pull off authentic when ya date a mayor who gives ya a job who's 30 years older than ya.

She barely won her AG primary and barely own the AG election. Quoting West Wing here but you vote democrat when you want a Mommy. We're in a pandemic, we need a Mommy. Don't see mommy outta Kamala (or Hillary). I don't care about qualifications, Abrams has "it"

Last edited:
You talked to her but I feel like that lady was always voting for Trump. She just needed a non-Trump excuse to vote for Trump.

Maybe. She’s a nurse I talk to frequently and when we talked politics a month ago she was all about Biden. Yesterday she said Kamala was “two faced.”

I thought it was a good speech, I think she's capable and I'll take it. I just don't see inspiring coming out of her. I see ambitious. She was supposed to be a solid #3 in the primaries and really underperformed. She just doesn't come off as authentically likable. Doesn't come off as dislikable either. Just kinda there. Kinda hard to pull off authentic when ya date a mayor who gives ya a job who's 30 years older than ya.

She barely won her AG primary and barely own the AG election. Quoting West Wing here but you vote democrat when you want a Mommy. We're in a pandemic, we need a Mommy. Don't see mommy outta Kamala (or Hillary). I don't care about qualifications, Abrams has "it"

This post is just gross all around, but I also preferred Abrams. So I think you ended up in the right place , which is good I guess.

All of what you are posting are “you” problems, not Kamala Harris problems.

Also I still don’t know why everyone is so gung-ho on Abrams, did you all drink the RJ Kool-Aid while I was gone?

I am curious what palma knows about Stacey Abrams that makes him such a big fan of hers

Back