• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Presidential Election: Biden v. Trump

Guardian released a story today from another former model accusing Trump of another sexual assault and its barely a blip in the radar.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...-of-sexual-assault-by-former-model-amy-dorris

Yep. A story like this would be a major, days-long scandal for any other POTUS in either party, but this barely moves the needle now, and will be forgotten by tomorrow by the relative few that even noticed it. How many women does this now make who have accused Trump of sexual assault? 25?

Just posting this because I think it helps confirm a lot of anecdotes

Where are all of our hardworking and diligent fact checkers tonight for the Biden town hall?

So are we allowed to #BelieveAllWomen again or NAH????

I don't believe her. She said Trump grabbed her breast and her butt, not her pussy, so clearly this is a case of mistaken identity. Trump usually goes straight for the pussy, this just doesn't match his MO. Clearly she is lying.

What's really depressing is that his supporters will crawl to the polls if need be to vote for Dear Leader, who hates shaking their hand. They love him. The Dems have simply got to show up (or vote by mail) in equal or greater numbers. It's all about turnout. And if the Dems don't show up, then we'll get to spend another four years with a POTUS who is happy about a global pandemic keeping him from shaking hands with "disgusting people." What a world.

I'm not worried about the turnout. Dems and Trump haters are plenty motivated. I'm much, much more worried about voter suppression, losing votes, etc., all of the underhanded things that this campaign who knows they are losing will try.

if you are really curious angus you can follow daniel dale on twitter who fact checks biden as well as trump. spoiler alert while biden definitely makes some false claims there is no comparison with trump.

I don't believe her. She said Trump grabbed her breast and her butt, not her pussy, so clearly this is a case of mistaken identity. Trump usually goes straight for the pussy, this just doesn't match his MO. Clearly she is lying.

Also since this is now the 26th woman to make allegations, it's pretty clear that we've now infringed on a Soros type conspiracy where they're all getting paid by George.

if you are really curious angus you can follow daniel dale on twitter who fact checks biden as well as trump. spoiler alert while biden definitely makes some false claims there is no comparison with trump.

that guy has the worst job in the world

this is a funny post

This is the #factchecker daniel dale???

do you disagree that there is a difference between misleading people in stuff like trump held the bible upside down (when he didn't) and joe biden wants to raise all your taxes (he doesn't ) or joe biden wants to take your guns (he doesn't) or joe biden wants to defund the police (unfortunately, he doesn't) or joe biden wants to take away your private health insurance (he doesn't).

Back