• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Presidential Election: Biden v. Trump

This is the #factchecker daniel dale???

which things did Biden address that CNN's fact checker didn't fact check to your liking?

which things did Biden address that CNN's fact checker didn't fact check to your liking?

he won't answer...

for the first time ever, i agree with trump...who the fuck would want to shake the hands of the disgusting anal angus?

he won't answer...

for the first time ever, i agree with trump...who the fuck would want to shake the hands of the disgusting anal angus?

oh I know. just love whenever brad asks "where is the media on _____??!?!?"

there's always an answer

oh I know. just love whenever brad asks "where is the media on _____??!?!?"

there's always an answer

He usually says it while quoting a tweet from a newspaper article about the very thing the media “isn’t covering”.

As far as the allegation of sexual assault or shitty trump saying another shitty thing, more anecdotes don’t deter his base. They are motivated by it. The #deepstate is even bigger than they thought !!!

This is good to see.

This is good to see.

Good to see there appears to be large turnout - but if you showed up and saw a 2 hour line, wouldn't you think to just come back another day (assuming you can find the time off from work/parenting)? It's 45 days before election...

Dropped off my ballot today. Had to go inside and sign that I was authorized to drop off my wife's ballot.

Good to see there appears to be large turnout - but if you showed up and saw a 2 hour line, wouldn't you think to just come back another day (assuming you can find the time off from work/parenting)? It's 45 days before election...

Sure. I assume some do turn around and wait. But it's an important sign of excitement. I'm sure there are some people who want to be able to say they were among the first to cast their vote.

Yep, I am going to do like 3 PM on a thursday one week in early voting.

Will be going with my wife and my daughter for her 1st vote.

Have to do more research on some of my local races, but I plan to turn mine in in October.

saw a couple of rumblings on Twitter (maybe it was Bill O'Reilly who originally started it?) that ol' incoherent barely there Sleepy Joe only did so well at the town hall last night because he memorized the answers to all questions

Old Sleepy Joe cheatin' by knowing things.

How else would he know to be prepared to talk about Coronavirus?

exactly, republicans are used to the same verbal diarrhea that comes out of Trump's mouth every time it is open. having someone legitimately answer questions in a competent way is novel to them.

That Republican plan to lower expectations for Biden through the floor is sure going well!

The sound of the emptiness in the hall in Philadelphia where Biden just spoke was awesome. It perfectly reflected the vacuousness of his speech. Well done Joe, well done Dems.

Back