• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Presidential Election: Biden v. Trump

When Trump shuts the fuck up, Biden seems relatively lucid.

Caught up live, Biden has gotten stronger, although I panic for him every time he closes his eyes and pauses before he answers a question

cutting mics makes the trolling seem more legit, imo.

Don’t forget, Trump is also trying to fling enough shit around so people check out and say fuck both of these guys.

Same plan as 2016.

^This. Make people so disgusted with the whole thing that they say a pox on both your houses. He knows that his base will vote no matter what, but if he can depress the other side's vote he has a chance. He's not going to lose any of his base with his antics, but he's hoping that enough Biden voters will say to hell with all of this and just won't vote. It worked in 2016 quite well.

This is one of the lowest points in our country’s history.

So what are debate two and three going to be about? Trump only has the same mix tape to play.

Caught up live, Biden has gotten stronger, although I panic for him every time he closes his eyes and pauses before he answers a question

Don't forget Biden has a stutter. That can be improved with treatment, but it never really is cured.

I had to chug a glass of whiskey hearing Biden talk law enforcement, but he's doing well if converting centrists is a thing.

Back