• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Presidential Election: Biden v. Trump

imo Wallace needed to clamp down on that white supremacist shit because Trump basically both sidesed it and they moved on instead of addressing it

I have no clue how Wallace hasn't drop kicked Trump. Outrageous.

Biden's "He never keeps his word was perfect timing". Wallace is doing a fair job.

I wonder if one or more of the networks will have one of those post-debate bullshit "focus groups" of "undecided" <snort> voters with Frank Luntz or some other idiot walking around the room asking them what they thought of the debate and if it changed any minds. If they give honest answers it could be interesting after this disaster, but I doubt we'll be so lucky.

I don’t know what else you can do, you have a free uninterrupted platform to condemn white supremacy and then stalling given a specific example like the proud boys and you basically whisper fine stand down and standby, and whatabout to antifa. It was way worse than Very fine people on both sides, just straight up I support white nationalist and those are my people that I can’t turn on. I mean those people aren’t going anywhere you could just lie and they would believe you denounced them under pressure yet can’t even do that.

Back