• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Presidential Election: Biden v. Trump

So we’re gonna have a civil war, right? Juice, I’ve got a fully finished basement. I’ll protect you.

This is really totally shameful how Trump is closing this. He is going to try not to leave if he loses, if almost 100% convinced of that now.

Love to switch back for the end of the debate to see the president endorse a conspiracy theory about voting in my city drummed up by his own campaign.

I miss binders full of women being a noteworthy debate gaffe.

Oh man. The good old days.

Trump called the election a fraud. Then said he'd win on November 3. Then said we wouldn't know for months and it's a fraud.

CNN still somehow shocked about what they saw from Trump. Time to switch away. At least Dana Bash said "shit".

Except Biden started by specifically saying suburbs aren't the white enclaves Biden grew up in and that Trump thinks they are. For example, my suburban zip code is less than 50% white. Those are the suburbs Biden was talking about.

I retract my statement as I typed it after Trump's part and then Biden's opening

the pivot to Covid was unnecessary, but the new suburbs part was good

The vote count for this election is going to be excruciating. Trump is 150% going to declare himself the winner on election night and it will cause massive chaos

I can’t see how anything but the Interrupting and shit show the debate was in general and white supremacy support and refusing to condemn aren’t the two main take aways.

I retract my statement as I typed it after Trump's part and then Biden's opening

the pivot to Covid was unnecessary, but the new suburbs part was good

All good.

The vote count for this election is going to be excruciating. Trump is 150% going to declare himself the winner on election night and it will cause massive chaos

This is why I'm torn whether to go ahead and fill out and turn in my ballot now or wait four weeks to early vote in person. My hope is that Biden is projected to win Florida on Election Day and puts makes this a moot point.

CNN still somehow shocked about what they saw from Trump. Time to switch away. At least Dana Bash said "shit".

That was hilarious. "We're on cable, so we can say that." Hold up. CNN could have been saying "shit" this whole time? They should have reached "shit" levels back during the Gulf War.

All good.

This is why I'm torn whether to go ahead and fill out and turn in my ballot now or wait four weeks to early vote in person. My hope is that Biden is projected to win Florida on Election Day and puts makes this a moot point.

If you are grocery shopping right now you can vote early in person

Does anybody know what Rick Wilson and Steve Schmidt think about the debate tonight?

thanks, man

but is your area, uh, on our side of the war?

Dude, I’m just trying to build up my militia. My wife is way too vocal politically. They know who we are and they’ll be coming for us pretty early on.

Are people surprised w trump's performance? About what I expected.

Back