• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Presidential Election: Biden v. Trump

Are people surprised w trump's performance? About what I expected.

I think Trump was who I thought he was. But I expected a more organized format and for Chris Wallace to have more control over the proceedings.

it is just so lame that fucking Biden is the guy up there

can you imagine an actually good candidate just picking Trump apart up there?

it is just so lame that fucking Biden is the guy up there

can you imagine an actually good candidate just picking Trump apart up there?

How do you pick Trump apart when he’s just spouting Fox News BS nonstop? When Wallace is barely trying to maintain control? Your good candidate would still get interrupted and not be able to finish his points. Biden dealt with a 4chan troll for 90 minutes straight. He could have made some points better. Sure. But he didn’t look weak. He didn’t back down. He didn’t get dragged down into the mud. I can’t imagine how someone could do much better in that environment.

How do you pick Trump apart when he’s just spouting Fox News BS nonstop? When Wallace is barely trying to maintain control? Your good candidate would still get frustrated and not be able to finish his points.

Warren could've done it, no doubt

Bernie too

Fucking disaster...America looks like a fucking joke with these guys. Biden didn’t lose, so that is a thing. Trump is a fucking idiot and bully. He has no substance...just rhetoric.

Just the whole thing is a disgrace to America. Ashamed at this shit...

Completely agree with this. Even a Hillary vs. Palin debate moderated by Laura Ingraham wouldn't devolve into something like this.

Yes, it’s undecided voter polling time! Every one of these people needs to cease to exist.

Warren could've done it, no doubt

Bernie too

Are you kidding me? Trump would have walked all over Warren. I love Warren, I think she's smart and I would like to see her as President. But to say that she would have done better than Biden is just preposterous. And we know this because Hillary is incredibly smart and did better than Biden and she still lost. Bernie - doesn't matter. We knew all along that Bernie is too far left for mainstream voters.

Back