• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Presidential Election: Biden v. Trump

ONE BILLION TREES
id917932200

Why? Suburbs are diverse. They’re being harmed by COVID and fires. What was so bad about it?

because it's all dog whistling and Biden playing into it by saying "I grew up in a suburb" when Scranton is 85% white

Trump aint doing another one of these. The whole next week will be a demonstration of victimhood

Yeah, Biden has gotten significantly stronger throughout. Trump has looked bad for even Trump. Won’t matter at all though.

Strong statement from Biden on election security, that and covid were his strongest moments.

Oh shit glad I kept watching I learned something new, the Obama administration ate Pokémon, gotta catch them all!

There is simply no reason whatsoever to have another debate. None of what happened tonight with Trump surprised me at all. He's a bully who loves to interrupt and intimidate and needs to hog the spotlight. When someone tries to stop that he goes after them. He knows jack-shit about anything in his administration, and of course he was never going to prepare or prep for the debate. If the next debate is on foreign policy he'll just repeat the exact same talking points he did this time. He never really answers any question directly, but just pivots to whatever verbal red meat will appeal to his base, or deflects to his opponent, or the moderator, or the "fake news", etc. These aren't really debates, not as we've known them. They're performances, clown show performances. And that's all.

Last edited:
I miss binders full of women being a noteworthy debate gaffe.

lol Trump urging supporters to monitor polling places is incredible

because it's all dog whistling and Biden playing into it by saying "I grew up in a suburb" when Scranton is 85% white

Except Biden started by specifically saying suburbs aren't the white enclaves Biden grew up in and that Trump thinks they are. For example, my suburban zip code is less than 50% white. Those are the suburbs Biden was talking about.

Back