• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Presidential Election: Biden v. Trump

Speaking from personal experience losing a very close family member in a car accident is not a trauma that I'd like to compare to sexual violence in any way, for any reason.

So I'm not quite sure what I think about that yet, if I'm being honest.

This is ironic as you and others pooh poohed my personal trauma of threats of imprisonment, assault and death by a national police force. I also lost a nuclear family member to a car acccident.

However, I took my life being threatened by former KKK Grand Wizard and founder of the White Aryan Resistance Tom Metzger as a badge of honor. He did get pissed when I told him he was too much of a pussy to do it himself or confront me face-to-face.

did you miss the post above where i said I wasn't interested in comparing personal traumas?

i'm sorry that you lost a nuclear family member in an accident.

Last edited:
Trump administration completes new rules on campus sexual assault that make things more difficult for accusers.

“The new regulations narrow the definition of sexual harassment and require colleges to hold live hearings during which alleged victims and accused perpetrators can be cross-examined to challenge their credibility. The rules also limit the complaints that schools are obligated to investigate to only those filed through a formal process and brought to the attention of officials with the authority to take corrective action.

Schools will also be responsible for investigating only episodes said to have occurred within their programs and activities. And they will have the flexibility to choose which evidentiary standard to use to find students responsible for misconduct — “preponderance of evidence” or “clear and convincing evidence.””

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/06/us/politics/campus-sexual-misconduct-betsy-devos.html

If the mere presence of Betsy DeVos doesn’t encourage you to vote for Biden, I don’t know what you’re fighting for.

Alt-Left wing media on twitter is as shameless as the right wing propagandists like John Solomon, which shouldn't be that surprising since he gave Krystal Ball her first job.

If the mere presence of Betsy DeVos doesn’t encourage you to vote for Biden, I don’t know what you’re fighting for.

Who on here do you think won't vote for Biden, Ph?

Alt-Left wing media on twitter is as shameless as the right wing propagandists like John Solomon, which shouldn't be that surprising since he gave Krystal Ball her first job.

Are you equating progressives with neo-nazis, ChrisL?

The alt-right is a catch-all term for neo-nazis and other flavors of white supremacists, radical misogynists, and a lot of other truly despicable hate-based ideological groups.

Are you honestly equating progressives with these folks?

Are you equating progressives with neo-nazis, ChrisL?

The alt-right is a catch-all term for neo-nazis and other flavors of white supremacists, radical misogynists, and a lot of other truly despicable hate-based ideological groups.

Are you honestly equating progressives with these folks?

Did I equate progressives with neo-nazis? I was pointing out how shameless progressive propagandists are very much like their brethren on the right.

This is a great op-ed. It's essentially /thread. Would love to hear Ph's take on this given some of his posts on this thread and the other thread.

No it isn't /thread, because she operates under the assumption that Joe Biden sexually assaulted Tara Reade in a high traffic area senate public hallway near the capital police station, and the facts as we know it to date cast alot of doubt on the plausibility of that claim.

Last edited:
Trump administration completes new rules on campus sexual assault that make things more difficult for accusers.

“The new regulations narrow the definition of sexual harassment and require colleges to hold live hearings during which alleged victims and accused perpetrators can be cross-examined to challenge their credibility. The rules also limit the complaints that schools are obligated to investigate to only those filed through a formal process and brought to the attention of officials with the authority to take corrective action.

Schools will also be responsible for investigating only episodes said to have occurred within their programs and activities. And they will have the flexibility to choose which evidentiary standard to use to find students responsible for misconduct — “preponderance of evidence” or “clear and convincing evidence.””

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/06/us/politics/campus-sexual-misconduct-betsy-devos.html

I agree, even believing the allegations, Biden over Trump is a clear choice. Based on some posts in this thread, some Biden supporters agree with Devos' move. I'd feel a bit better if Biden came out against this-can't find anything on his twitter.

Did I equate progressives with neo-nazis? I was pointing out how shameless progressive propagandists are very much like their brethren on the right.

There is no such thing as the alt-left and this is a stupid take.

Who on here do you think won't vote for Biden, Ph?

Anybody but me. I worry about people coming up with any possible reason not to vote for Biden even though the survival of this country depends on it.

This is a great op-ed. It's essentially /thread. Would love to hear Ph's take on this given some of his posts on this thread and the other thread.

I read it yesterday and thought it was a good op-Ed.

What is the alt left? The alt right are neo nazis.

Anybody but me. I worry about people coming up with any possible reason not to vote for Biden even though the survival of this country depends on it.

I read it yesterday and thought it was a good op-Ed.

You don’t think I’ll vote for Joe Biden, Ph? Take it from the horse’s mouth: that’s a silly worry. One straw man down.

What’s the difference between that op-Ed and the rhetoric that you’ve pushed back on so hard on here?

Back