• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Presidential Election: Biden v. Trump

I couldn't agree more. Just when Biden can use every cross over vote he can get, there she is pissing so many off with her inane rants.
And people wonder why so many centrists believe that once elected, the Biden Presidency will veer dramatically left.

lol

do you not remember the Obama presidency (or Clinton presidency) busting ass to the right post-election?

How exactly is that a veer to the left? Or is that just you conflating talking points?

It’s entirely possible that he’s incapable of fulfilling his duties and Baghdad Doc is lying for him. You hear those fox interviews? Crazier than his normal.

You think Pelosi is dramatically left? that's cute.

I couldn't agree more. Just when Biden can use every cross over vote he can get, there she is pissing so many off with her inane rants.
And people wonder why so many centrists believe that once elected, the Biden Presidency will veer dramatically left.

I don't see a dramatic left turn in attempting to enforce the 25th Amendment. It's just silly now given how much time is left until the election. I think the idea is a good one (for every President moving forward) - just horrible timing, and likely hurts Biden more than Trump.

lol, “Centrists” don’t believe that, embarrassed Republicans believe that. What does that have to do with leftist anyway? You think Democrats want Pence to be acting President?

My only point is Dump is plummeting out of control and needs no help from the Dems to be barely competitive by Election Day.
Why would Pelosi chase this 25th amendment nonsense? Serves no purpose.

My only point is Dump is plummeting out of control and needs no help from the Dems to be barely competitive by Election Day.
Why would Pelosi chase this 25th amendment nonsense? Serves no purpose.

Oh there’s a purpose all right. The guy with the nuclear codes is quite possibly having some mental side effects from his roids.

So you are advocating the Dems go on a course of action (again) to try to remove a sitting President, (a battle that would never pass the Senate) and give this man another reason to play the martyr card?

What the heck does he do when/if he loses the election? I mean for the 2.5 month lame duck period. Best case scenario is he spends that time constantly tweeting how the election was rigged, voter fraud, people that should be locked up, etc. Lord knows that the worst case scenario is.

If he’s mentally unfit to serve wouldn’t you like to know? Maybe you don’t I guess.

Mdmh nailed it. Some folks just don’t like it when Trump’s idiocy is front and center to embarrass them but that’s the only part they don’t like.

What the heck does he do when/if he loses the election? I mean for the 2.5 month lame duck period. Best case scenario is he spends that time constantly tweeting how the election was rigged, voter fraud, people that should be locked up, etc. Lord knows that the worst case scenario is.

We’re probably a week away from him (presuming he’s not a ventilator) tweeting something as low as “I hereby charge joe Biden with...something” or cheering support for the Michigan terrorists. He’s a cornered wounded animal.

Republicans can stop this but they don’t want to.

We’re probably a week away from him (presuming he’s not a ventilator) tweeting something as low as “I hereby charge joe Biden with...something” or cheering support for the Michigan terrorists. He’s a cornered wounded animal.

Republicans can stop this but they don’t want to.

I think there is a better than 50% chance that Barr announces some kind of investigation or even charges against Biden himself, his family, or someone close to him in the next 3 weeks.

One of the many problems with letting crooks into power is that they know they're crooks, and they know that if they lose power, they will be vulnerable to punishment for their misdeeds. Thus they have plenty of motivation to escalate their evil to hold onto power.

I don't see a dramatic left turn in attempting to enforce the 25th Amendment. It's just silly now given how much time is left until the election. I think the idea is a good one (for every President moving forward) - just horrible timing, and likely hurts Biden more than Trump.

It’s not just about the election.

Exactly. Pelosi is looking forward to what Trump is going to be like if he loses.

He ain't going quietly into the night. I expect he's going to start his own right wing news outlet or join 1 of the existing ones, and he'll continue to be quite the loud public voice and of course a martyr.

It’s not just about the election.

Exactly. Pelosi is looking forward to what Trump is going to be like if he loses.

He's not going to be on all sorts of drugs/steroids by the time the election is over - he'll be dead or no longer have COVID. Is this suggested bipartisan commission (which will never be set up this year, even if the bill were to be passed), going to remove the president for being a raging narcissist or sociopath? It just doesn't make sense to me and the optics look even worse.

Outside of some SERIOUSLY shady shit, I don't see how he doesn't end up in prison. Dude has committed MASSIVE tax fraud...along with some petty treason.

Back