• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Presidential Election: Biden v. Trump

Holy shit what a fucking baby.

And yet it's liberals who are snowflakes. Trump and right-wing media have whined incessantly about these debates/town halls since the moment the first one ended. And lol at Trump caring about "topics" of any kind. Even if they did agree to have it be about foreign policy he wouldn't stick to that topic, he'd just rant and rave as usual. I suspect they want it to be about "foreign policy" so they can go back to hammering on the Hunter Biden thing, or whatever story the WS Journal or some other Murdoch-owned media site throws at Biden this week or next week as their big "October surprise." I fully expect Trump to incessantly hammer Biden on Hunter or something similar to try and break his composure like he did last time. It's not like Trump is going to win this on policy proposals (he has none) or better ideas. <snort>

He’s taking time to prepare for the final debate. It’s sad that you think that’s some huge deal.

He’s taking time to prepare for the final debate. It’s sad that you think that’s some huge deal.

The guy’s been in politics for 47 years. Every other Politician I know of would be out campaigning 14 days before an election.
Sadder that you have to make excuses for him.

Man you are a shitty politics poster, you pretend you aren’t sucking on the teat of elderly Conservative brain rot but yet here we are. Still waiting for that run down of your strong conservative values that don’t involve hypocritical positions that no republican actually implements.

The guy’s been in politics for 47 years. Every other Politician I know of would be out campaigning 14 days before an election.

LOL. I googled Biden lid because I had never heard that term before. You’re parroting those links. Get some original talking points.

He’s doing virtual events and debate prep.

Imagine letting an out of shape slob who watches Fox News and tweets all day convince you that a slightly older man in good shape lacks the fitness to be President.

Are all you Lib/Dems going to be this sensitive all the way to Election Day?

Should be loads of fun watching you all sweat another one out.

Relax, your guy doesn’t need to go out and campaign. You have this one in the bag.

I would imagine a good deal of the debate prep is not losing his cool when the candied yam starts calling his son a crackhead.

I mean this with the upmost seriousness, but Donald Trump is a massive bitch. And a pretty dumb person too. If you gave me three minutes I could make him cry, using only my words.

Did Joe really call “a lid” on his campaigning till after the debate Thursday?
I mean, really? Dos it feel to Dems that he’s pulling a little Hillary with 14 days before Election Day?

Maybe he should be flailing desperately with rambling superspreader events paid for by your tax money instead?

sadder that you think excuses need to be made. Win or lose trump is a pos traitor to America and his supporters can't understand that or don't care. Which are you?

sadder that you think excuses need to be made. Win or lose trump is a pos traitor to America and his supporters can't understand that or don't care. Which are you?

Said it more than once. They are all pieces of shit in my mind.

Too bad you all can’t see that.

Relax, your guy doesn’t need to go out and campaign. You have this one in the bag.

This isn’t a game. This isn’t funny.

Just because you’re above it all and not voting doesn’t mean there isn’t a lot at stake for a lot of people here. As a well-off OWG (I assume since you retired to I think a golf community?) it doesn’t matter as much for you other than being offended by the discourse.

He’s ahead by >10% in the national polls, up by 7 in PA, 4 in FL, 6 in WI and 1 in GA. The “debate” is probably the one thing that could sink his chances (other than voter suppression) so it would make sense that he wants to focus on not fucking up the debate.

If you think Biden and trump and just two pieces of shit from the same dung heap, your mind is the dung heap. There is no equivalency.

What a strange series of posts.

Biden is taking a few days to do virtual events and debate prep. That’s not a story. That’s not even close to a story, it’s just normal behavior.

JFK took nearly two full days to rest and prepare before his first debate with Nixon in 1960, according to The Making of the President 1960. He gave a brief campaign speech and spent the rest of his time having aides ask him possible questions and resting. It's not that unusual for a candidate to do that. Also, I doubt that Trump's frantic maskless campaigning at rallies that are becoming super spreader events is going to give him some kind of edge between now and Thursday.

He’s ahead by >10% in the national polls, up by 7 in PA, 4 in FL, 6 in WI and 1 in GA. The “debate” is probably the one thing that could sink his chances (other than voter suppression) so it would make sense that he wants to focus on not fucking up the debate.

Yep. This thing isn't over, and it's foolish to pretend otherwise. This is one of Trump's last chances to try to change the momentum, so why shouldn't Biden take a few days to prep and prepare?

This is the mentality that led to your generation letting the GOP fucking destroy this country. Fuck you and get out of the way so that the younger generations can fix what you fucked up.

Just because you’re above it all and not voting doesn’t mean there isn’t a lot at stake for a lot of people here. As a well-off OWG (I assume since you retired to I think a golf community?) it doesn’t matter as much for you other than being offended by the discourse.

Yes I am offended by the discourse.
I just believe that no matter what the results are; politicians will find a way to f things up.
But I would never suggest that there isn’t a lot at stake and I’m above it all. I can honestly say I just no longer give a f.
No matter what the results are; they will disappoint.
Now that’s sad.

Back