• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Presidential Election: Biden v. Trump

Bush appointee. Let's count our chickens after trump appointees start hearing these cases.

So many of these cases are going no where. This one was the most laughable. The GOP even helped set up the rules for these drive thru stations. But the two nut jobs who have tried to bring this case three different ways say they'll appeal - on a case the DC apparently said lacked any standing.

Bush appointee. Let's count our chickens after trump appointees start hearing these cases.

Any reason they’d be forced to recuse themselves or is it just an honor system and they’d love to hear the big guy’s case?

How’s everyone’s anxiety holding up?

Mine’s about an 18 on a 10-pt scale.

Sorry should've said

giphy.gif

I am regretting taking PTO tomorrow, should’ve taken the day off on Wednesday instead.

Yeah I originally blocked off Wednesday for a day off but of course it filled up with bullshit meetings. Going to try to at least take a half day.

Today is the worst Monday of the year and I’m already dreading hate watching election results tomorrow night and drinking.

I am regretting taking PTO tomorrow, should’ve taken the day off on Wednesday instead.

My wife and I took off Wednesday, and going to a small outdoor election party Tuesday night.

Gonna drink for one reason or another.

Anxiety is at a peak ,yes. Really nervous at what happens at the polls with all these hillbillies with guns...potentially.

I'm not a "rank classist."

I’ll believe that when you stop invoking the term “poor” every time you want to shit on racists. If you aren’t a classist then stop assigning unrelated negative cultural connotations to poverty.

Regarding your “hillbilly elegy” dig, it’s quite obvious you’ve got class solidarity, why shouldn’t I?

Last edited:
I wasn't shitting on racists. I was shitting on poor white southerners who historically choose racism over class consciousness. I didn't say the only racists are poor white southerners.

Read before you rage post. You're getting upset by what you imagined I said when you should be agreeing with what I actually did say.

WINDMILL CANCER WILL DESTROY THE SUBURBS!

At least they’ll take care of that annoying migratory bird issue.

Hey, birdman, all the turkey buzzards in my town hang out around our water tower. Like, hundreds of em. Why is that?

And birdman why do we have a turkey population explosion in Minneapolis. I'm talking I see dozens of them every day in and around the neighborhood. They're getting as prevalent as Canadian geese.

Sounds like MN needs to embrace wind energy

I wasn't shitting on racists. I was shitting on poor white southerners who historically choose racism over class consciousness. I didn't say the only racists are poor white southerners.

Read before you rage post. You're getting upset by what you imagined I said when you should be agreeing with what I actually did say.

It’s a simple request Ph. Just stop unnecessarily invoking class and poverty to refer to racist whites. There’s no point in making that distinction.

Back