• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Presidential Election: Biden v. Trump

Klob’s appeal seems pretty limited to people who already support Biden, already aren’t going to vote, or are already going to vote for Trump.

I don’t think she moves a vote or encourages anyone new to vote.

And she’s not worth risking that seat.

Aren't the shitlibs supposed to have this memorized by now? Klobuchar gets things done! In the 2016 Congress session, she was the most productive member, 27 bills she sponsored turned into law. Has won every election she's ever been in (except 2020 pres primary), works across the aisle more frequently than any other member of Congress, and can DELIVER the midwest.

I've heard this speech 25 times from my father, I think they put it on the news every day where he lives.

So she's a good candidate then. Thanks for the update Townie.

I like Klob.

She serves on three key Senate committees: Judiciary, Agriculture and Commerce, Science and Transportation. She has an "F" rating from the NRA. She is one of the leading advocates in the Senate against climate change. She is independent. Unlike any of the other 3 candidates for President and Vice President, she is under 60.

Oh, winning Minnesota would help too.

Lol Minnesota has been blue since Nixon, even Hillary won it

The only potential VPs who are over 60 are Warren and Demings.

This ad isn't going to make Trump happy. He hates others making money off of him.

Trump's stupidity is dripping into Parscale. Earlier this week, Brad called the Trump campaign "The Death Star". I guess he didn't see the movie. :)

As I have said on numerous occasions I have no use for or care (nor will vote) for either Candidate.
But the Dems (in my opinion) would do well by linking Biden with Klobuchar. She appears to provide the energy and experience that would make it a formidable ticket.

Klobuchar has been my pick since the beginning. If you want to win the election, she’s a great candidate. If you think Biden is about the same as Trump (which is a horribly incorrect take and a really sad perspective) I can see not being satisfied with anything less than Warren.

This election is about beating Trump. Maybe if all the Bernie bros has sucked it up and voted for Hillary, we wouldn’t be in this mess.

As I have said on numerous occasions I have no use for or care (nor will vote) for either Candidate.
But the Dems (in my opinion) would do well by linking Biden with Klobuchar. She appears to provide the energy and experience that would make it a formidable ticket.

Among the leading candidates for VP, Klobuchar has the least amount of energy and creates no excitement.

Among the leading candidates for VP, Klobuchar has the least amount of energy and creates no excitement.

I think a big center-stone of Biden’s camping is a return to normalcy. Amy delivers that.

This ad isn't going to make Trump happy. He hates others making money off of him.

Trump's stupidity is dripping into Parscale. Earlier this week, Brad called the Trump campaign "The Death Star". I guess he didn't see the movie. :)

I don't get it. Why is Parscale getting money bad for Trump? Clearly, winners like Trump.

This ad just looks like a flimsy excuse for old ex-Republican men to run some gratuitous bikini footage.

I think a big center-stone of Biden’s camping is a return to normalcy. Amy delivers that.

I'm with Ph. Klob doesn't bring a whole lot to the table that Biden doesn't already bring, and MN is a senate seat that will be in dispute. However, I'm still a little afraid that he'll tab Mitt Romney, so I'll take it.

I’d like to know who does bring this “excitement” you speak of the the Dem ticket? Adams or Harris, I think not.

Klobs is an experienced Pol that would be the safety net when and if Joe breaks down. She would make a fine VP and Prez and she could deliver MN which is a little dicey right now.

Lastly name any VP that ever brought any “excitement” to any ticket?

I remember that Mondale's pick of Geraldine Ferraro in 1984 was very popular among a lot of people, and certainly brought some positive media attention and enthusiasm to the Dem ticket that year. The problem is that Mondale himself had all the charisma of a dead fish, and of course they had no chance against Reagan that year. But she did provide some pep and energy to the otherwise wooden Dem ticket. Nixon and LBJ and Humphrey and the elder Bush all helped the top of the ticket to get elected when they ran for VP, as they brought strength in areas where the top of the ticket was weak. But yeah, most VP picks don't matter all that much either way.

Back