• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Presidential Election: Biden v. Trump

I’ll give the same answer. Biden represents the center of the part. Move the party left and Biden will move with it. I think I said that just yesterday or the day before.

We have a two party system to represent multiple constituencies. If you don’t like the parties we have, vote against one and change the other.

This analysis is as wrong today as it was yesterday because it assumes a democratic process and ignores power dynamics.

I’m not saying listen to my perspective. I’m just sharing Derecka’s because I think it is worthy of discussion.

OTOH, if you want the self righteous white millennial progressive perspective, this board has that in spades.

Joe Biden is evil? Jesus Christ. I just don’t know how to respond.

Agreed but we should be afraid Biden will get punished for his flaws more than Trump will for his flaws and that will give a Trump a second term.

This is why I literally think Joe should go chill out in the Bahamas until Nov and just let Trump blow himself up

Joe Biden is evil? Jesus Christ. I just don’t know how to respond.

Shoving VAWA into the crime bill to coerce bipartisan support, that Anita Hill performance, and valuing the finance sector over human lives is pretty fucking evil, but you do you. Evil comes in a lot of shades, man

This is why I literally think Joe should go chill out in the Bahamas until Nov and just let Trump blow himself up

honestly, he was doing fine - like he sounded pretty good - until he quadroupled down on the crime bill bullshit and said that "you ain't black" unless you vote for him

Strick, why is Derecka more entitled to her perspective than 95% of black people?

I don’t like our political system. The two party system is part of it but not all of it. I’ve yet to see a plan for taking down the two party system that didn’t include winning elections in the two party system. I’m afraid of a future in which a fascist GOP wins elections with 40% of the vote while college educated whites and Derecka make up the 15% casting proud progressive votes.

What is the plan?

I can’t understand how people can look at the progressive gains in the last four years and say “We gotta stop run for the Democratic Party nomination.” It’s working. Keep doing it.

Strick, why is Derecka more entitled to her perspective than 95% of black people?

I don’t like our political system. The two party system is part of it but not all of it. I’ve yet to see a plan for taking down the two party system that didn’t include winning elections in the two party system. I’m afraid of a future in which a fascist GOP wins elections with 40% of the vote while college educated whites and Derecka make up the 15% casting proud progressive votes.

What is the plan?

I can’t understand how people can look at the progressive gains in the last four years and say “We gotta stop run for the Democratic Party nomination.” It’s working. Keep doing it.

She’s as entitled to her perspective as you are to yours, man.

Joe Biden evil? Bwhahahahahah. Get some perspective dude. You might not like some of his past policies (you may even hate them) but it just hard to take you seriously when you say Joe Biden is evil when Donald fucking Trump is our president.

Joe Biden evil? Bwhahahahahah. Get some perspective dude. You might not like some of his past policies (you may even hate them) but it just hard to take you seriously when you say Joe Biden is evil when Donald fucking Trump is our president.

you're in a pretty fucking privileged position if you don't see this guy for who he is

there is a gradient of evil

latest liberal darling andrew cuomo is fucking evil too

george w bush, too !

*clutches pearl*

Yeah you have a broad definition of evil, just basically painting broad strokes like you’re a small religion and everyone that doesn’t conform to that religion is going to hell.

Well give me evil Joe Biden every day of the week and twice on Sunday then because I sure as hell am not going "both sides" this shit when it comes to a chance of getting rid of Donald Trump. Evil Joe Biden for the win!

Back