• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Presidential Election: Biden v. Trump

FIFY.

I love it when people say GW Bush was a good man influenced by evil men like Cheney and Rumsfeld all because he gave a cough drop to Michelle Obama.

Yeah, I guess if I call him evil folks are gonna laugh at me or whatever, but motherfuck George W. Bush and that whole carpetbagging family of neocon oil oligarchs.

Yeah, I guess if I call him evil folks are gonna laugh at me or whatever, but motherfuck George W. Bush and that whole carpetbagging family of neocon oil oligarchs.

Liberals have taken to placing all the responsibility of the W. Bush administration upon Dick Cheney, and portraying W Bush as some unknowing patsy. It's bullshit. I can't wait to see how the next Republican President will rejuvenate Trump's popularity with hindsight

Last edited:
Steve Brannon, Stephen Miller, etc. will be the villains

We’re already rehabbing his surrogates in mainstream media

Liberals have taken to placing all the responsibility of the W. Bush administration upon Dick Cheney, and portraying W Bush as some unknowing patsy. It's bullshit. I can't wait to see how the next Republican President will rejuvenate Trump's popularity with hindsight

Or we could just vote for Democrats and make Trump the last Republican President.

Yeah, Dubya only looks better when compared to Trump. He was a terrible POTUS (even Republicans know it, as Trump slammed him in the 2016 SC primary as a bad president and GOP voters there still gave him the victory.) Cheney was one of the most malevolent and manipulative assholes to serve in high office until Trump and his gang came along. I do think Bush was pretty dumb and provincial, but that's no excuse for what he did (and didn't do) in his eight years. The GOP certainly doesn't have much to brag about in its recent presidents, that's for sure. It is funny at how Bush's entire presidency has pretty much receded into kind of a memory black hole for Republicans - they almost never talk about him now.

Dems don't have anything to brag about either in theirs with Cheater Clinton who soiled the blue dress in the Oval Office and got impeached and Obama who has the most corrupt administration in history during his 8 years! And to think their last choice was a very corrupt Hillary Clinton who should have been locked up for bleaching & disposing of her illegal phone with all the emails! [thank God for Weiner-Man exposing himself & her!]

Biden's pitch is a return to normalcy and competency. He should be demonstrating what a president should be doing in this situation. Wearing a mask in public is a small thing, but it's important. (Also the trip to a veterans' memorial should hopefully get some earned media coverage.)

Every time I see one of the reffs ridiculous posts I think about that story about all of his other conservative owg friends talking shit about him at the baseball game when he went to the bathroom

Dems don't have anything to brag about either in theirs with Cheater Clinton who soiled the blue dress in the Oval Office and got impeached and Obama who has the most corrupt administration in history during his 8 years! And to think their last choice was a very corrupt Hillary Clinton who should have been locked up for bleaching & disposing of her illegal phone with all the emails! [thank God for Weiner-Man exposing himself & her!]

Don't believe everything Michelle Malkin says.

So are George and Kellyanne going to get on Family Feud? Maybe they can take on the Huckabees.

John Bolton got the talk show #resist treatment lol

Spicer was on Dancing with the Stars because even in liberal Hollywood a dollar is a dollar and he probably drew attention. Maybe I’m being optimistic, but I don’t think it worked. Everyone hates him and the SNL version of spicy will always rule the day. Fuck him and fuck Miller and Bannon way more. If Tillerson and Kelly are normalized, I can live with it. But I highly doubt Miller and Bannon are anything as important again. And they should be selling pencils on the street for what they’re worth.

Back