• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Presidential Election: Biden v. Trump

Mattis speaking out should carry some weight come November. Glad to see it and glad we are seemingly coming to the end of this shit show of a presidency.

We should embrace people who defy trump with open arms, not act like children and berate them for accepting defeat. Be cool man. Enjoy this.

Fuck that noise. People like Mattis propped this mother fucker up for years. He did actual harm to the country with his complicity.

no one cares. there's nothing we could find out about at this point that matters.

This is true among Trumpsters as nothing is going to sway them. However the ones that voted Trump in 2016 instead of HRC can and will be swayed. There are now Republican super pacs (Lincoln Project and 43 Alumni for Biden) being set up to fund Biden to do away with Trump.

You can simultaneously be glad he is speaking up and be angry for his past support.

We should embrace people who defy trump with open arms, not act like children and berate them for accepting defeat. Be cool man. Enjoy this.

I don't know man, We could have had trump impeached in January but so many of these guys stood on the sidelines hoping someone else would speak up. I mean 'we' championed John Fucking Bolton as a savior of the Republic in December. There is definitely no harm in remembering that the entire GOP not only tolerated Trump, but enabled him for the last 4 years (primary run until now).

If Mattis is willing to be a vocal and consistent detractor of Trump between now and November then we're cool

If this is just a one time thing, he can get fucked.

congrats on saying hitler was bad in 1943?

Joe Biden is not evil. He’s just typical of that Silent Generation.

if it's easier for boomers and libs everywhere, I can just say "i hate joe biden; i'm going to vote for him"

if it's easier for boomers and libs everywhere, I can just say "i hate joe biden; i'm going to vote for him"

not sure if you know this but if you don't vote for him you're voting for Trump, just fyi

but if you don't vote for him you're voting for Trump

you know that right?

i'm just waiting for rj to make the jump to "if you vote for him but you are mad about it, you're really voting for trump"

Back