• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021-22 Men's College Basketball Season - UNC v. Kansas for the Natty

Pretty sure Davidson was fouling since they only had 2 fouls and needed to put Mich St in the bonus. I was lost on the announcers. Wait to the last 30 sec you can't foul fast enough.

If they were purposely fouling after letting 15 seconds run off the clock on each of these fouls, they’re not nearly as well coached as I’ve always thought them to be.

Looked like #55 had a clean drive down the baseline. Maybe he can't go to his left

If they were purposely fouling after letting 15 seconds run off the clock on each of these fouls, they’re not nearly as well coached as I’ve always thought them to be.

Two fouls the entire half and then 4 in one possession. I didn't over analyze it, but they had to get to 6 fouls sooner than later. Play over aggressive defense and hope you get a turnover vs. just foul to foul.

Colgates been mugged on 2 3 point attempts in the last 3 possessions. Jesus.

This game is in Milwaukee? That's an unusual amount of protection for a 3-seed, no?

Reggie Miller looks exactly the same as he did 20 years ago. It’s creepy.

I was unaware shoo was from Wisconsin but damn that explains so much about his general outlook on life.

Back