• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021-22 Men's College Basketball Season - UNC v. Kansas for the Natty

Good for the ACC but wished it could be anyone except the tarholes...

Wow. Hubert Davis having a much better season than Steve Forbes.

Never would have guessed that after we smashed them a few months ago.

LOL

I appreciate JMans trolling

But Roy looked like he was going to slice Hubert’s neck and take the clipboard from him a few times

Really happy for the Holes that the Deacs were able to provide the turning point for their season.

there isn't much in front of UNC to get to the final four. If Manek isn't ejected I don't think that game is close at all.

Creighton vs Kansas is a real barn-burner right now. At the sub-4 break

Kansas up 1 at the half. Creighton doesn't seem to give a shit about their injury problems. :)

Little StP up 6 with 5 minutes left over powerhouse Murray St

Great drive by MSt #10 closes the gap to 4 with ONE MINUTE LEFT. What's up with all these late-night games, man??

Saint Peter's has become the darling of the tourney. Their coach has earned himself a big raise.

St. Peter's takes down Murray State. #15 seed on to the sweet 16.

2021-22 Men's College Basketball Season - Tournament Time: NCAA, NIT, CBI amd TBC

Saint Peter's has become the darling of the tourney. Their coach has earned himself a big raise.

I thought I heard he could be Seton Hall bound or something. I guess he has business to take care of first. I also thought I heard Matt McMahon of Murray State could be a candidate for South Carolina. His wife played hoops for Furman.

Bummer for a non power like Murray State to have a shot at a Sweet 16 and you just have to beat a 15, and you can’t do it. Happy for Saint Peter’s though; only third 15 seed to make it to a Sweet 16 along with Oral Roberts and Florida Gulf Coast.

Back