• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021-22 Men's College Basketball Season - UNC v. Kansas for the Natty

Best Dunks I've seen live. All covered in this thread...

1- LD

2- Teague
3- Rodney - I think was 5 so I don't remember anything but the replays, but I was there.
4- collection of Alondes dunks

5- everything else

1- LD

2- Teague
3- Rodney - I think was 5 so I don't remember anything but the replays, but I was there.

5- everything else

I forget the particular games, but ManMan had dunks that I think were comparable to the LD and the Teague ones. Rodney and Antwan were forces of nature, for sure.

Always takes a second to get used to the Final 4 camera angle because they insist on playing basketball games in football stadiums.

Always takes a second to get used to the Final 4 camera angle because they insist on playing basketball games in football stadiums.

Do these huge football stadiums affect the players? I’d think possibly…and that there are simply higher priorities for the NCAA.

WTF K? Dissing Alondes POY to ingratiate with Bacot and to look better if he beats your ass?

Do these huge football stadiums affect the players? I’d think possibly…and that there are simply higher priorities for the NCAA.

Not as bad as it used to be, they adjusted the court setup after the Butler-Uconn clangfest in 2011, scoring has been better since then

Rock chalk see you Monday

On Monday, we are all Gooner.

Why were they not reviewing during the 100-minute commercial break?

They played three final fours in the kingdome in 84, 89 and 95. The scoring was pretty solid in those games. UCLA scored 89 in their win over Ark in the final, Michigan had 80 in theirs and Georgetown had 84 in 84.

1- LD

2- Teague

5- everything else

Rodney's 360 is the best dunk in WF basketball history. It set the tone for what was a blow out victory over the eventual NCAA champions who only lost 3 other games that season.

Back