• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021-22 Men's College Basketball Season - UNC v. Kansas for the Natty

I mean Rodney's breakaway 360 was cool as hell but ManMan's dunks in traffic are so great

Uh, no. We had Chris King and Anthony Tucker throwing down dunks in the ACC-Big East challenge that exceeded anything ManMan has done.

Recency bias I suppose.

Also, comparing to Rodney in game, is not good. And the alley oops to Strickland and LD.

Plus Teague, good lord, forgot Teague. Far more impressive.

Looked like, in the very good NIT final, Xavier did what we could not do and just outplayed Texas A&M in the paint. Their 2 bigs had great second halfs against little resistance (the Duke transfer Coleman, sucks).

Also, to their credit, Texas A&M never left their feet to block shots. We did that a lot (Walton and ManMan). Not sure why ManMan thought he was a shot blocker by the end of the year.

Weird format… he gets to dunk once and then wait an hour and a half to dunk again.
I won’t argue it is important, but did watch NIT final and it was a very entertaining game.

Yeah, that was a really good game. Back and forth the whole second half. The game winner by X was a bit lucky, banking in a tough shot, and then TAMU just missed at the buzzer.

Uh, no. We had Chris King and Anthony Tucker throwing down dunks in the ACC-Big East challenge that exceeded anything ManMan has done.

Recency bias I suppose.

Also, comparing to Rodney in game, is not good. And the alley oops to Strickland and LD.

Plus Teague, good lord, forgot Teague. Far more impressive.

And James Johnson.

LD had the greatest dunk I've seen by any WF player against GT. Alley-oop that was absolutely inhuman.

Rodney's 360 probably the greatest dunk moment and certainly for the time you just never saw anything like that. But that LD dunk...a man that size should not be able to fly that high, one hand a ball way behind his head and throw it down.

First dunk here.

LD had the greatest dunk I've seen by any WF player against GT. Alley-oop that was absolutely inhuman.

Rodney's 360 probably the greatest dunk moment and certainly for the time you just never saw anything like that. But that LD dunk...a man that size should not be able to fly that high, one hand a ball way behind his head and throw it down.

First dunk here.

that's the best one I've ever seen live. I think only John Buck's dunk got a bigger reaction during my 4-years. Could've happened with Trent's ill-fated reverse against Duke that signaled our downfall in that game. LD also had a nice driving one in that same game. But Alondes has had some absolutely ridiculous in traffic dunks this year.

Can't forget that the season ended with a player tossing it off the backboard to himself for a one handed slam (ha).

Y’all are mostly talking about individual dunks. ManMan had like 25 monster dunks this year.

Nostalgia is recency bias in reverse.

As far as style or difficulty it isn’t at the top but I never jumped higher for a dunk than Trent’s dunk in the 2ot dook game.

During a 41-point rout of Clemson during the 2001-02 season, Scott
drifted outside for a crowd-pleasing three-pointer.

Prosser didn’t seem especially pleased. “We’ll discuss it,” Prosser
said. “I’ll probably discuss it more than he will. He will probably just listen.”

Last edited:
Back