• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021-22 Men's College Basketball Season - UNC v. Kansas for the Natty

It's hard to belittle UNC's run to the title given the teams they took out. Credit to Hubert for making the adjustments he did and I was glad to see K go out with a loss because I am so tired of hearing about K. If you look at ESPN today, all of the articles are about K losing rather than UNC winning.

We'll see how Scheyer does next year. Duke has a loaded class once again, but I would be surprised if that pace continued with K gone. K is Duke basketball. UNC has had continued success with multiple coaches.

It's hard to belittle UNC's run to the title given the teams they took out. Credit to Hubert for making the adjustments he did and I was glad to see K go out with a loss because I am so tired of hearing about K. If you look at ESPN today, all of the articles are about K losing rather than UNC winning.

We'll see how Scheyer does next year. Duke has a loaded class once again, but I would be surprised if that pace continued with K gone. K is Duke basketball. UNC has had continued success with multiple coaches.

UNC has been successful with Dean Smith and Roy Williams. I expect ol' Roy still had a pretty firm hand on the tiller this season. We shall see how Hubie does over the long term.

I think Duke will be fine. Scheyer seems to be cut from the same cloth as K. He doesn't have the coaching chops yet but Duke will cruise along on their reputation for a while and that might give him enough time to get his legs under him.

Whatever happens there's never been a better time for WF to try to make a move up in the pecking order. For the first time in more than three decades we have the right leadership in place to make it happen, both at the HC and AD positions.

Said before and will say again, we are fucked and will stay fucked until Forbes finds and kills God.

Said before and will say again, we are fucked and will stay fucked until Forbes finds and kills God.

I’m not sure if he can slay a deity but our big loud Redneck coach is the best thing to happen to Wake hoops in over a decade.

If it’s a “devil went down to Georgia” situation I’m taking Forbes over God in a bass-fishing contest or a perhaps a beer drinking challenge.

I’m not sure if he can slay a deity but our big loud Redneck coach is the best thing to happen to Wake hoops in over a decade.

If it’s a “devil went down to Georgia” situation I’m taking Forbes over God in a bass-fishing contest or a perhaps a beer drinking challenge.

Motorcycle drag race

Rock Chalk, Motherfucking Jayhawk!

they've got a guard called Remy Martin

i'll all in

ROCK CHALK

In these trying times we accept all. Welcome aboard ELC and Strick!

giphy.gif

I'm rarely on social media such as Twitter or Facebook but if I have to see one more "..... how about my Tar Heels!" I may punch someone. I'm not a violent person nor have anger issues. Well, until today.

Most of them could barely apply to work at the UNC cafeteria.

Last edited:
From Durham and had a bachelor party this weekend. 4 Duke fans, 1 UNC alum, and me. The dead silence in the Airbnb after the game was glorious.

it means people in kansas have nothing better to do than list words that kinda sorta rhyme and shout them

Makes me appreciate that we don’t have a Beacon, Reekin, Demon Deacon chant.

Something to be said for a mythical bird mascot who is supposed to represent a militant abolitionist movement

it means people in kansas have nothing better to do than list words that kinda sorta rhyme and shout them

In all seriousness, its history is couched in masses of limestone deposits in Kansas, otherwise known as "chalk rock". Take a (non-)interesting state feature and add some hokey early 20th century need to have horrible chants for school spirit reasons and you have "Rock Chalk Jayhawk"

It's way better than Woo Pig Sooie though

In all seriousness, its history is couched in masses of limestone deposits in Kansas, otherwise known as "chalk rock". Take a (non-)interesting state feature and add some hokey early 20th century need to have horrible chants for school spirit reasons and you have "Rock Chalk Jayhawk"

It's way better than Woo Pig Sooie though
No it's not

Back