• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021-22 Men's College Basketball Season - UNC v. Kansas for the Natty

The Fightin’ Danny Mannings have given up 88 points to Iowa with 10 minutes left to play in College Park.

Still wish Clemson could beat Duke…but this kind of assholery makes it harder to pull for the tigers.

I don’t know If I’ve ever seen a guy get undercut on a breakaway like that. Damn.

Duke easily handling Clemson, even with an ice cold Banchero. Clemson looks pretty meh, think we’ll give them similar problems.

He should be suspended for that.

That play was dirty as fuck. I mean, dirty even by Bad Boys Detroit Piston standards.

I’m surprised nobody on Duke went after that Clemson guy . I guess maybe appreciate a dirty play when they see one .

Probably worse than the play where Kenny Smith broke his wrist (2:12 mark). At least the LSU defender had his arm extended towards the ball. The talent on the UNC-CH team was nuts. Jordan, Daugherty, Perkins, Smith, Wolf, Popson, Martin all played in the NBA.

I don't care if it's petty or not...I loved seeing that final Iowa-Maryland score. Hey, Danny :fu:

Probably worse than the play where Kenny Smith broke his wrist (2:12 mark). At least the LSU defender had his arm extended towards the ball. The talent on the UNC-CH team was nuts. Jordan, Daugherty, Perkins, Smith, Wolf, Popson, Martin all played in the NBA.

Clemson play was way worse - the LSU guy made a play on the ball. Love the old flip scoreboard in the corner. FWIW, the Clemson guy went over to the Duke benched and apologized before leaving the game.

I hate dook as much as the next guy, but you don’t do that. Ever. That could have ended in paralysis. The clemson player needs to sit the rest of the year. It’s beyond dirty, it’s beyond flagrant, it’s violence.

SHEESH - Dodged a bullet there. If Wellman had seen D'oh's socks, he would be coach at Wake for life.

Grayson Allen take down on Alex Caruso that broke his wrist was as bas as this foul and Coach K never had any problems with his antics. Nor with walk on Patrick Davidson hacking on Chris Paul. Terrible foul on Clemson and definitely should be a suspension, but please Coach K, spare me your indignation.

This past Tuesday (February 8), Evansville beat Indiana State (LaRavia's former team) 65-56. It is the first NCAA Division game since stats have been recorded where neither team recorded a single offensive rebound. Also, Indiana State went 0 for 17 from three. They played the rematch last night and ISU won in OT. Each team had 3 offensive rebounds, and ISU did make 9 threes.

Back