• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021-22 Men's College Basketball Season - UNC v. Kansas for the Natty

FWIW, Georgia State should have been seeded much higher. Some think there are the best 16 seed ever. They were the Sun Belt favorite, but had injuries and a COVID absences. They put it together at the end of the year.

Yeah, Georgia State isn't your typical 16. These dudes can ball.

McCaffrey has made 6 NCAATs as Iowa's coach, and he has never gotten a single sweet 16. Going back to 2000, Iowa is 4-9 in the NCAAT, and during that time, they have beaten a team with a better seed once (they won as a 10 seed over a 7), but they have lost as a 3 seed to 14 seed, as a 2 seed to a seven seed, and as 5 seed to a 12 seed. Just consistently dreadful appearances.

Plus he lost to the worst team in ACC history in 2010. Career should've ended right there.

Trying to imagine a 30-point cakewalk in our opening round NCAAT game.

I thought they weee short their best player?

I do think they have struggled with tons of injuries. But it’s not new so they’ve adapted. And they looked good today. I could be wrong. But I think the coaching disparity will reveal itself.

Just Remembering Some NCAAT Games, remember our 2-15 game with ETSU back in 2003? That game definitely took like 17 hours off my life. Fuck. I think about it right now and it still makes me stressed.

Just Remembering Some NCAAT Games, remember our 2-15 game with ETSU back in 2003? That game definitely took like 17 hours off my life. Fuck. I think about it right now and it still makes me stressed.

Wasn’t there some tiny pg who destroyed us?

Wasn’t there some tiny pg who destroyed us?

I had blocked this out, but yes. I remember wanting Ervin out and Broderick in, but I can’t even remember who handled him better. I can’t remember an easy NCAA game for us.

Think Jans finally gets a bigger gig than NMSU this off season. He was one of my picks for us before we hired Forbes.

Think Jans finally gets a bigger gig than NMSU this off season. He was one of my picks for us before we hired Forbes.

Has some baggage from how he got fired @ Bowling Green, think a big reason he's still at NMSU. Excellent coach doe.

He also is in the studio on NBA TV. He’s actually pretty good. He and Vince Carter are hated holes who are good on the mic.

Good announcer who repeatedly is calling New Mexico State Texas A&M...

I don't want to get invested in the KY-St.P game. I know KY will win. But ... it's just 2 points.

FWIW, Georgia State should have been seeded much higher. Some think there are the best 16 seed ever. They were the Sun Belt favorite, but had injuries and a COVID absences. They put it together at the end of the year.

They looked it. Deserved a different team

Back