• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021-22 Men's College Basketball Season - UNC v. Kansas for the Natty

McCaffrey has made 6 NCAATs as Iowa's coach, and he has never gotten a single sweet 16. Going back to 2000, Iowa is 4-9 in the NCAAT, and during that time, they have beaten a team with a better seed once (they won as a 10 seed over a 7), but they have lost as a 3 seed to 14 seed, as a 2 seed to a seven seed, and as 5 seed to a 12 seed. Just consistently dreadful appearances.

You can take the coach out of Wake but you can’t take the Wake out of the coach.

That said, McCaffrey has done much better than Wake has done.

St. Pete's only down 1 at the sub-8 break. Scrappy little team with the energy to frustrate the Wildcats

Some good interior passing by St. Pete. Refs have called a defensive foul on StP, however, on like the last 6 million KY possessions

I see the refs have totally panicked and gone full in the tank for UK.

Call touch fouls every damn time down court against Saint Peters and the Saint Peters guy just gets ass-raped and NOTHING.

Same ol' crap.

I see the refs have totally panicked and gone full in the tank for UK.

Call touch fouls every damn time down court against Saint Peters and the Saint Peters guy just gets ass-raped and NOTHING.

Same ol' crap.

I wasn't going to say anything, BUT ... you're correct.

How are they not reviewing the NMSU guy being out of bounds when he made that steal? Looked like his entire body was OB when he touched the ball

New Mexico State just lined up all their guys on the baseline and sent them running on the inbounds play like it was football. That was fun.

That thud you heard was my bracket. Collapsed faster than a Putin war plan, I tell ya ...

Does Kentucky get 5 steps for each drive!?!?! Fuckers are walking every time!

Lord o' mercy. Now we see who has some brass balls. NCAAT bringin the drama! NOT that I'm emotionally invested, mind you. ;)

Were we speaking of ass rapes, earlier? Indiana, your table is ready ...

Back