• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021-22 Men's College Basketball Season - UNC v. Kansas for the Natty

I am going to have to disagree with you here. UNC is 1-7 in Quad 1 games and now has a Quad 4 loss. They have not beaten a single team in the projected field, but they do have a few wins against bubble teams. If they lose the next 3, I think they're pretty solidly out.

this is the source of my concern if we don't win the 4/5 game - we have beaten ND, a bad UNC (both at home), and _____? Two Virginia schools fighting to get in?

Don't think Dayton has a shot at an at-large bid. Three Quad 4 losses will really hurt them. They also just lost to LaSalle, which is only 5 spots away from being another Quad 4 loss.

Help me understand how Arizona lost by 16 to an unranked Colorado but didn’t fall in the rankings.

It's hard to get my head around a potential 13 conference win ACC team not getting in, down year or not. Assuming some combo of us and UNC at the 4/5 it will absolutely suck if the media labels that game as a "whoever wins gets the bid" scenario when we already destroyed UNC once.

Generally agree that 13 conference wins should be enough. Worse case scenario would be for the 4/5 matchup to pit WF against Miami, and have Miami beat WF for a third time. At that point, it would be pretty hard for the committee to not take Miami, and then it comes down to how many bids does the ACC get which is dependent on how the other conferences shake out.

Help me understand how Arizona lost by 16 to an unranked Colorado but didn’t fall in the rankings.

#s 3-6 all lost, and AZ received 101 few points than last week from the 61 voters (meaning the average voter dropped them 2 spaces, but there is a gigantic mosh pit all around them of teams with various individual rankings)

Hate rooting for Cuse but big start for them @ the holes

Another reason to cheer for Syracuse is so this whole Bacot for ACC POY narrative loses momentum.

Jesus. Cuse should be up 8 or so. It's tied at 56.

Refs letting UNC get by with murder. Cuse also making some dumb plays

Back