• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021-22 Men's College Basketball Season - UNC v. Kansas for the Natty

2021-22 Men's College Basketball Season - ACC Teams Scrambling For NCAA Bids

duke better not be fucking #1 or 2

I’d bet #3 after Gonzaga and Baylor
My prediction:
1. Gonzaga
2. Baylor
3. Duke
4. Auburn
5. Providence
6. Kansas
7. Arizona
8. UCLA
9. Kentucky
10. Purdue

Last edited:
I’d bet #3 after Gonzaga and Baylor
My prediction:
1. Gonzaga
2. Baylor
3. Duke
4. Auburn
5. Providence
6. Kansas
7. UCLA
8. Purdue
9. Kentucky
10. Wisconsin

Maybe but I think Duke’s level now is maybe 5-6, not top 4. Don’t think Providence moves that far or stays there.

Are the Zags tanking? They didn't even bother defending in crunch time at all. Like, oh, look at that guy over there shooting a game-clenching three let's not even get a hand up who cares. Weird vibe in this game.

Nope, Baylor but holy snikey , 1-6 going down and with Villanova’s loss earlier this week, that is 1-6, 8&9.

Zags go down by 10, craziest day of regular season college basketball ever

I haven't watched much of gonzaga this season, but God I have a hard time believing that skinny 7' freshman turnover machine mofo is the number one or two nba prospect.

Having watched plenty of him, Jabari Smith and Paolo Banchero, I don't think anyone deserves to be the #1 pick.

I haven't watched much of gonzaga this season, but God I have a hard time believing that skinny 7' freshman turnover machine mofo is the number one or two nba prospect.

He’s insanely talented - has the complete unicorn package of skills and athleticism, he just has terrible endurance and needs to gain about 40 pounds.

He’s insanely talented - has the complete unicorn package of skills and athleticism, he just has terrible endurance and needs to gain about 40 pounds.
That frame ain't carrying much muscle mass. Dude probably doesn't even weigh 200 pounds

He's listed at 190. For comparison, KD is listed at 240. And no, I don't think he's actually 240 either.

That frame ain't carrying much muscle mass. Dude probably doesn't even weigh 200 pounds

He’s so fucking tall that he could gain 40 pounds and still be skinny as hell proportionally. Every skinny prospect I’ve ever seen go the NBA has bulked up after their first few seasons.

Back