• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021-22 Men's College Basketball Season - UNC v. Kansas for the Natty

lol

33e0b6b20adb6b40c7f64c0141fac941.jpg

Well, 8-1, with wins over UVA, cuse, and @Miami, and 4-0 on the road. They were 5-26 on 3's against UNC when they lead the league in 3pt shooting at 40%.

They've had to keep winning or their season was over. As we know Wake just crapped the bed when they just needed one key road win and 1-3 in our last 4. So yes rolling.

Last edited:
If the UNC game hadn't happened I'd be fine with it but that was certainly a crap the bed as well.

Regardless, guessing Miami regrets giving VT a bunch of easy layups when it looked like they were in control

Rolling is a bit strong, beat up on the weaklings of the conference and just got dusted at home by UNC a week ago.

But a big swing in the standings, looking like Miami the most likely foe in the 4/5 now if we can win out

God, I hope not, considering the first two games.

You can now officially stick a fork in UVA. That game was 1 ugly rock fight. I'm glad they have a legit class coming in next year because the last 2 years have been hard on the eyes.

Plenty to rewind and watch again in that FSU/UVA game. Particularly after UVA hit the shot with one second left, the camera scanned the crowd to show a young lady jumping herself out of her top.

Murray State potentially losing to Kenpom #257 SE Missouri State is good for us. That can’t happen if you’re Murray State.

Murray State potentially losing to Kenpom #257 SE Missouri State is good for us. That can’t happen if you’re Murray State.

Well, not sure how Murray State is 22 in NET. They are no where near the bubble.

Joel Berry has constant #weedeyes and his commentary is garbage. Can't imagine he'll be around next season.

Back