• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021-22 Men's College Basketball Season - UNC v. Kansas for the Natty

Kansas fucking sucks. I had such a bad feeling that they shot out of their asses on Saturday and would be dog shit on offense tonight. Jalen Wilson has missed at least 4 layups, Harris has turned it over time and time again.

This free throw differential is getting out of hand. He fucking traveled and they call a phantom foul.

I hate trusting blue bloods I hate to beat blue bloods I hate more in the championship game and not doing the job.

200.gif

I hate trusting blue bloods I hate to beat blue bloods I hate more in the championship game and not doing the job.

Exactly. Like, the one time I’m going to root for you, you pull a Wake?!

I don't know, I'm kinda worried. Kansas has had about as easy a path to the championship game as you could imagine.
Welp. What I was afraid of. Kansas wasn't challenged at all this whole tourney.

This is gross.

holes win and the ACC goes 15-4 in the NCAAT.... yet, the ACC was down this season and only got 5 bids. :mad:

holes win and the ACC goes 15-4 in the NCAAT.... yet, the ACC was down this season and only got 5 bids. :mad:

I don’t get why the committee always does this. The ACC and Big East teams always come to play. Top to bottom. The Big Ten should get one bid until they do anything this century.

If KU doesn’t press Carolina like Baylor did then Self is even dumber than I thought

kansas pissed this game away. Need record breaking champ game comeback now to beat the holes.:eek:

Back