• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 ACC Championship Thread: WAKE vs. PITT (Dec 4 - 8pm)

Let's monitor how quickly that injured guy comes back into the game.

And when we tackle him as he starts a slide later in the game, it'll be a personal foul.

It will be 'targeting' and ejection. They better make that count and knock him out of the game. Faking a slide should literally not be allowed when the penalty for hitting a sliding QB is potentially being ejected.

We’re already fighting with the Pitt fans sitting in front of us lol

is fake sliding against the rules?

tough to enforce but wondering if it legislated

Not sure it was an intentional fake slide. He was going to slide and then he noticed that no one closed on him and the entire sideline was wide open. That was bad defense

It will be 'targeting' and ejection. They better make that count and knock him out of the game. Faking a slide should literally not be allowed when the penalty for hitting a sliding QB is potentially being ejected.

So tell Ja’Sir to break his neck next time he slides and it’s a win/win?

When I saw the replay it was clear that Anderson stopped to avoid 15 for a hit on a slide. The fake slide should not be allowed. Literally impossible for the D

Absolutely. Need to change or make a rule regarding such. I mean think about it. Hell, the QB just runs down the field and every time someone gets near him he fakes a slide. That's just bullshit. Maybe legal but it shouldn't be.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

is fake sliding against the rules?

tough to enforce but wondering if it legislated

If I was the D coordinator, I'd be telling the guys to go for his head if he slides. They have absolutely a reason now to not hold back.

Absolutely great drive! Offense looking extremely crisp and efficient so far. Helped out, of course, by Pitt’s stupidity.

Awesome drive to answer.

Pitt with 2 personal fouls on that drive.

Back