• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Carolina Panthers Thread - Time for the 2022 thread

It does say something that the Bengals went from trash to AFC contenders mostly from adding Chase to a healthy Burrow. Not hard to be a successful passing game coordinator with those two.

I got to see Burrow and Chase up close on Sunday. Chase made Humphrey look silly. That 2019 offense had Burrow, Chase, Jefferson, Edwards-Helaire, Moss and at least 2 linemen playing on Sundays. And Marshall just got table scraps.

It does say something that the Bengals went from trash to AFC contenders mostly from adding Chase to a healthy Burrow. Not hard to be a successful passing game coordinator with those two.

No way, that’s all credit to Demon Deac Zac Taylor! /s

I’d like to see Rhule stay and the most overrated offensive coordinator of all time in Joe Brady take a hike. What a joke that he could be up for head coaching jobs at the college or NFL level. He wasn’t even an offensive coordinator at LSU. One year as a passing game coordinator with a QB that doesn’t miss a damn throw and one of the best if not the best wide receiver corps in many years In college football at LSU. Then last year he was pretty much a flop and again this year same thing.

yet....... he's still probably better than Mike Shula

My dog stepping on a PS4 controller playing Madden is better than Shula

Lol at Brady being considered for any HC jobs though. Dude put up 3 points on the New York Giants.

Joe Brady is a joke, he's cost himself a ton of money the last year or two.

Trading CMC AND 3 picks for Watson? That’s nuts. I don’t think CMC will ever be a great high volume RB again but I do think he could be an elite 3rd down back for several more years.

NFL RB is the most replaceable position in all of professional sports.

Though CMC is probably the centerpiece of the opposite side of that argument

I don't have a problem trading CMC. Aside from the sexual assault allegations, I have a problem with a team with a shaky OL trading a legitimately potential all-time great RB (when healthy) and 3 1st round picks. The best way to secure a LT is with a 1st round pick. And that article is still talking about trading one of the young defensive players.

The way I see it is Tepper eventually has to end up with Watson, or last offseason's strategy was a complete miss at the QB position. I get neither Carolina or Miami wanting to give full asking price while there could still be criminal charges. That could set a team back half a decade if Watson's career is seriously hampered. And I get Caserio still wanting full price, which probably means nothing happens by Tuesday. And with next year's QB class not looking as good as last year's, not getting Watson, not getting a qualified rookie next year, and trading for Darnold and extending him is completely mad.

Ridiculous. He caught it. Then he dropped it well out of bounds well after he caught it.

Back