• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Carolina Panthers Thread - Time for the 2022 thread

Only at Carolina does Cam’s glorious return get ruined by former Panther busts Heinicke and Slye

Play calling just felt so meh down the stretch too. Coaches are in over their heads, between that and the wasted timeout/punt debacle.

I’ll be so happy when some team is dumb enough to hire Brady. Dude absolutely refuses to stretch the field.

Also, Snow should be all over the defense for letting that shitty Old Dominion backup look like Brett Favre. He made Jackson and Carter look especially stupid. Burns got a sack, I think, but also got completely pancaked a couple times on running plays.

Playing a deep zone on 3rd and forever to untimely give up the first down, was some pussy bitch as shit. Act like a cunt, get fucked like one.

I probably couldn’t phrase so elegantly, but yeah that play lost the game

Nah, Heinicke won the game on the 4th and 3. I went to the game and it was a damn good game by both teams. Cam played well, and there were some questionable play calls by the panthers staff but Washington defense played well.

Back