• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Carolina Panthers Thread - Time for the 2022 thread

I wonder if there's any chance of Tepper, knowing he's already lost the fans, saying fuck it and making them draft Howell? The old Bobcats approach.

Pep Hamilton is the one guy mentioned I was kind of excited about.

Does he technically even have a job right now? His head coach got fired. I assume he’s got something in the works if he turned down an interview.

Pep Hamilton is the one guy mentioned I was kind of excited about.

Does he technically even have a job right now? His head coach got fired. I assume he’s got something in the works if he turned down an interview.

Maybe not. Being the Carolina OC next year won't do much for your resume. Anyone taking it knows it's a 1 year gig with either a bad QB or a rookie QB.

Which is what he’s done the last two seasons.

Can NFL teams trade draft picks for straight cash homey like NBA teams can? So say the Panthers take OL with their first pick and then Howell drops to the mid/late teens, can Tepper go to whatever team has the #19 pick and say I'll give you Brandon Zylstra and $20 million for that draft pick?

Indirectly I believe is the only way, the Brock Osweiler way which might be the one of the only times it happened and also has to fit within the salary cap structure.

Skip the middle man and just find a way to pin all of Watson’s charges on Darnold.

Skip the middle man and just find a way to pin all of Watson’s charges on Darnold.

This is big brain stuff. One would think someone worth $16B can make something like this happen.

he seems like the type that puts his whole mouth on the water fountain spigot

wouldn't rule this out either

E97911A9-3290-4298-8642-8978D273B0B4.gif

Another key piece of Charlotte FC has left before a match has even been played. Shit show confirmed

FJooMTXXwAEL54j

Well, the Panthers are truly fucked. Tepper needs to put an end to this and just fire Rhule now. I don't know that I'll watch a single game next season.

When your options for QB are Kenny Pickett or Sam Darnold, it’s tough to spark confidence.

Back