• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Carolina Panthers Thread - Time for the 2022 thread

I've seen a decent amount of season prediction lists with Surtain as the DROY. was he the consensus best corner in the draft and if so what was it about Horn that we went with him?

All I saw pre-draft was Surtain getting burnt at Bama

They’re basically the same size. Horn looks bigger but Surtain is listed an inch taller and a few lbs heavier.

They’re basically the same size. Horn looks bigger but Surtain is listed an inch taller and a few lbs heavier.

that surprised me!

horn looks a lot bigger and much more physical

Gonna buy a Darnold jersey today at BofA Stadium before they run out.

LETS GET FUKKED UP !!! TAILGATING NOW IN A BAR WITH A J-E-T—S FAN ! B

Any options for streaming since I guess AT&T finally figured out I moved and isn’t letting me stream with Sunday Ticket?

Punting on 4th and 6 from the 33 in the 1st quarter against the Jets. Ridiculous. They didn't even try to draw them offsides then take the delay of game.

The Jets kicker is a better punter than their punter. This is nuts.

Darnold is fine so far. CMC looks great.

Last edited:
Punting on 4th and 6 from the 33 in the 1st quarter against the Jets. Ridiculous. They didn't even try to draw them offsides then take the delay of game.

The Jets kicker is a better punter than their punter. This is nuts.

Darnold is fine so far. CMC looks great.

Agree with this except I think Darnold actually looks good. Our coaching staff should be embarrassed to be tied.

I went with "fine" because he hasn't had to do much. That was a great pass to DJ though.

The Jets have a RB rookie from UNC named Michael Carter and a CB rookie from Duke named Michael Carter II. Hilarious.

Slye kicked a 40 yarder for the Texans. Didn't realize he was on their roster.

Embarrassing to only have 3 points. Should have at least 13.

Oh hell yes. Great throw and catch by Darnold and Anderson. S-U-C-K it, Jets!

Geez, I can't be happy for 30 seconds because of the shit kicking situation.

Back