• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Carolina Panthers Thread - Time for the 2022 thread

Those are those damn Dan Bilzerian Ignite chicks. If you added their IQs together you wouldn't get to double digits. Dumber than a snow pea. But I always thought the one on the right was super hot. Biff amirite

I have the Panthers as my survivor pick this week, so please baby please baby please baby baby baby please. Will be the 1st time I get a chance to catch a full game of y'all's. The win over the Saints was a pleasant surprise.

Love getting two hours of coverage before the game on NFLN especially with Smitty.

Is this game on a local channel in Raleigh or do I have to bust out the laptop?

Does it feel like Brady is trying to lighten the load for CMC? Seems like they’re using him as a decoy. Good strategy if they can get out to a lead without overusing him.

Does it feel like Brady is trying to lighten the load for CMC? Seems like they’re using him as a decoy. Good strategy if they can get out to a lead without overusing him.

Yeah he’s barely been used tonight. Hopefully trying to not kill him especially if this turns out to be a great season

Official 2021 Carolina Panthers - 2-0 at Texans on Thursday Night Football

It’s a short week and the Cowboys are next week. Makes sense to limit his touches.

This defense is so fun to watch.

Remember when we used to argue about if DJ Moore is a #1 WR?

Last edited:
DJ has gotten better. That debate was previously legitimate. It is not anymore.

DJ wasn’t down. Knee never touched. Surprised they didn’t show it.

Bro why the shotgun on 4th and short at any damn level.

Between not catching a flare and not getting that first, Chuba needs some work

Back