• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Carolina Panthers Thread - Time for the 2022 thread

Didn’t look good way he had to be helped off but hopefully not too serious.

Guessing Bouye who just came back from suspension or Taylor will replace. Guessing they will get tested quickly.

Hopefully not an Achilles

Refs tried to fuck us out of a first down there which was obvious.

We run away with this game if we throw more on 1st down. Darnold is looking good when he has time but we are getting into too many 3rd and longs and not getting time and we literally have run on every 1st down in 2nd half.

Official 2021 Carolina Panthers - 2-0 at Texans on Thursday Night Football

Was just going to say time to give Royce some carries and boom he goes for 13.

Not sure if just rookie jitters or he’s a bust but Hubbard looks weak and goes down easy. I will say he was the one Rhule said his wife wanted to draft Chubba and thought that is going to haunt him if he is a bust. Coaches should not be influenced by their wife in drafting!

At my wife’s first college football game Ray Rice had 39 carries for 181 yards for Rutgers. Just dominated the game and the PA announcing. Until the incident, she would regularly ask how Ray Rice was playing regularless of what game I was watching.

I’m sure Rhule’s wife knows way more about football than my wife and probably me but it reminds me of that.

Chuba is a mid-round rookie RB. We shouldn’t expect much. This is a tough spot for him.

Geez. That wasn’t a great call either. Maybe these refs just suck.

I think DJ breaks that if he trusts Darnold to make the block.

Sure would be nice to have a kicker who could nail a 53 yard field goal…

Slye banging 53 yarders in the same game he misses an XP is chefs kiss

That might be the first truly important FG Slye has ever hit. Super unclutch for us.

Didn't understand the pass on 1st down there if you don't score they have to take a time out.

Back