• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Fitness / Weight-Loss Accountability Thread - BACK FOR 2024!

Are hip thrusts super gay? (Not that there is anything wrong with that) I just pretty much only see chicks with dump truck asses doing them, and i feel self conscious doing them. “Hey everyone, I’m trying to grow these glutes!”

Yes.

My wife does them often and when I think how ridiculous I'd look doing them, I can't even bring myself to do them in our garage gym.

Are hip thrusts super gay? (Not that there is anything wrong with that) I just pretty much only see chicks with dump truck asses doing them, and i feel self conscious doing them. “Hey everyone, I’m trying to grow these glutes!”
I have this same hang up about them. Especially the machine version. I can sell myself on doing it with a barbell but the machine is a bridge too far.

Also…never, and I mean never, make eye contact with a woman doing hip thrusts at the gym. Shit gets weird fast

I do them on a weekly basis. Dudes need some cake too.

Is there anything worse than wife asking you to come home mid workout? I haven’t hit my triceps yet!

Late reply, I know, but in F3 we call them 'Alabama Prom Dates'.

I had a good pull day and walked 2 miles on treadmill at 10 incline. Going to Royals game tonight, so struggle will be to not eat shit. Hoping to stick to a dog and maybe some peanuts.

I had a good pull day and walked 2 miles on treadmill at 10 incline. Going to Royals game tonight, so struggle will be to not eat shit. Hoping to stick to a dog and maybe some peanuts.
My beer drinking season is coming up. It’s a double whammy because I get the added calories from the beer and the poor culinary decisions I inevitably make after a couple drinks.

My oldest turns 15 in a few weeks. He's gone from being a big kid to way overweight. He's still shorter than me and weighs close to the most I've ever weighed. He has no interest in sports or physical activity. Despite that, he's a pretty strong kid. He's always liked to lift and push things around but he hasn't shown any interest in weightlifting even though he sees my wife and I lift weights at home 3-5 times a week each and seen our gains.

Have any of you had luck getting unmotivated kids to exercise more for their health? Especially kids with ADHD?

Back