• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Republican Coup (Practice Run)

Um, I'm with the cops, again here. This was disgusting and constituted a load of crimes by seditious assholes. I find the attacks on the cops of January 6, disgusting.

Good for you. It is unfortunate that so many fellow members of your party don't seem to agree, and are actually attacking the cops as "crisis actors" and liars.

Um, I'm with the cops, again here. This was disgusting and constituted a load of crimes by seditious assholes. I find the attacks on the cops of January 6, disgusting.

They were attacking the Capitol Building to disrupt confirmation of the election results. The Capitol Police, most of them at least, stood in the way.

Jan 6 was pretty clear evidence that cops are capable of controlling even the most violent of crowds without using violence themselves. So surely you understand why people are angry when cops use unnecessary violence against regular people.

They were attacking the Capitol Building to disrupt confirmation of the election results. The Capitol Police, most of them at least, stood in the way.

Jan 6 was pretty clear evidence that cops are capable of controlling even the most violent of crowds without using violence themselves. So surely you understand why people are angry when cops use unnecessary violence against regular people.

Yes, I do. I just feel that it is the exception, not the rule.

I wish the cops had shot every one of those motherfuckers who instigated violence and used tear gas to disperse the rest.

Probably wouldn't have been the best idea tactically though.

So what makes you stay with the party? This doesn’t cross the line for you huh

Good question. Stopped donating when Trump was nominated. I'm a Ryan/Bush Republican, so I call my side out when they cross the line. Here is an example, just foul. Go Liz Cheney, hit them hard and often.

Republicans aren’t worthy of support from honorable or decent people.

They’ve been proving this for a good while now, since before Trump.

My eyes were opened after Obama’s first election (I didn’t vote for him the first time). The Republican descent into pathologically destructive dishonesty, reflexive obstructionism (hyperpartisanship), etc. has merely accelerated since Trump, but was solidly established as a condition for his rise and takeover…a takeover sadly unaltered by the ongoing Big Lie and its January 6th insurrection effects.

When there’s only a tiny handful of representatives showing integrity and when they are mostly drummed out of power…it’s long past time to quit voting for the party, abandon ship, and vote for people in the other party whut at least have some tendency to recognize actual problems and attempt to address them.

For the record…nah, never mind.

That's why I voted for Biden.

But the Big Lie needs to be smacked down as does the defense of the January 6 perpatrators Next election, my vote is up for grabs.

Last edited:
Where do you live?

Seriously, he gave a 3K across the board raise his first year and then with Covid put in a 1K rention bonus in the spring and fall.

Good question. Stopped donating when Trump was nominated. I'm a Ryan/Bush Republican, so I call my side out when they cross the line. Here is an example, just foul. Go Liz Cheney, hit them hard and often.

What does your boardname signify?

Back