• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Republican Coup (Practice Run)

I'm not a lawyer but I sleep with one and its my understanding that the prosecution will sometimes cut a deal with someone to flip if it helps them get a target higher up the ladder.

I'm not a lawyer but I sleep with one and its my understanding that the prosecution will sometimes cut a deal with someone to flip if it helps them get a target higher up the ladder.
In this case I would try not only get a "bigger fish" but also people who may be influential in doing this again. Powell seems to exhausted her usefulness in overthrowing elections.

I think these lawyer assholes need to spend 5 years in the can so we don’t have more lawyer assholes trying to do this again with someone not quite as dumb as Trump. Because generally speaking most lawyer assholes have it pretty good in America and it would serve as quite the deterrent for future lawyer assholes. But it serves as zero fucking deterrent if even the most prominent of the lawyer assholes gets off with probation and a $6,000 fine.

I’ll change my opinion if this plea deal somehow torpedoes Trump to the point where he can’t run/ gets jailed but I highly doubt Sidney Powell has any more goods than the Brad raffensperger call.

I’m also ignorant about what it’s going to take to actually have Trump face actual consequences? Because I have little faith we can get 12 people on a jury in Georgia and not have one of em be a trumptard.

Last edited:
I think these lawyer assholes need to spend 5 years in the can so we don’t have more lawyer assholes trying to do this again with someone not quite as dumb as Trump. Because generally speaking most lawyer assholes have it pretty good in America and it would serve as quite the deterrent for future lawyer assholes. But it serves as zero fucking deterrent if even the most prominent of the lawyer assholes gets off with probation and a $6,000 fine.

I’ll change my opinion if this plea deal somehow torpedoes Trump to the point where he can’t run/ gets jailed but I highly doubt Sidney Powell has any more goods than the Brad raffensperger call.

I’m also ignorant about what it’s going to take to actually have Trump face actual consequences? Because I have little faith we can get 12 people on a jury in Georgia and not have one of em be a trumptard.
this seems like a fair opinion. I am also waiting to see how these choices by the prosecution play out.

In this case I would try not only get a "bigger fish" but also people who may be influential in doing this again. Powell seems to exhausted her usefulness in overthrowing elections.
Powell was in the infamous White House meeting with Trump, Giuliani, Flynn, Eastman et al. She is not a Fed, hence no possibility of "executive privilege. She has never been Trump's attorney, so no attorney client privilege.

She can be the key to convicting the biggest fish.

Back