• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Republican Coup (Practice Run)

as an abolitionist, i was being facetious

it's gonna be hilarious (to me, at least) when conservatives/fascists start to rhetorically make their way towards abolitionism in the coming months
They are already using the "two tiered justice system" rhetoric, they just think that rich Trumpy Republicans are in the lower, screwed over tier.

their two-tiered justice system schtick is really just Hunter vs Trump. they don't care about anyone else.

The poll should mention that, but I don't think having been a campaign pollster for a candidate delegitimizes their future polls.

One take I've heard on recent polling is that Biden has soft support among young Dems that should jump considerably by the start of the year.

how long before trump calls her crazy and that he knew she was a crackpot the whole time and couldn't get her out of his office?

Kinda hard to not agree this is a witch hunt if you’re letting Sidney fucking Powell off the hook when she was one of the primary masterminds

TBF, Trump called her crazy back when he was in office.

This is getting good.

#thecheesestandsalone

Unfortunately, sometimes ya gotta turn one to get the others.
The only thing that makes me mad about this is that the DA specifically said the crimes are not ones of “moral turpitude,” which potentially paves the way for her to keep her law license (will be up to the Texas bar).

So trying to overturn an election and helping to incite insurrection are not actions amounting to crimes of moral turpitude.

Ok

C'mon man -- this is your takeaway?
29b8d21e7460c2c49b4ab0f6911ea1e2.jpg

Back