• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Republican Coup (Practice Run)

He had a Black friend too.

Didn't know who he was, saw that he was the title character on an abandoned "Apt Pupil" project, which seems... well, apt.

LOL. Looks like Ricky's going the Randy Quaid "Batshit Crazy Former Actor" route. Maybe he'll move to Canada soon to get away from the evil Deep State hit men who killed Heath Ledger.

Reuters unmasks Trump supporters who terrified U.S. election officials

n Arizona, a stay-at-home dad and part-time Lyft driver told the state’s chief election officer she would hang for treason. In Utah, a youth treatment center staffer warned Colorado’s election chief that he knew where she lived and watched her as she slept.

In Vermont, a man who says he works in construction told workers at the state election office and at Dominion Voting Systems that they were about to die.

“This might be a good time to put a f‑‑‑‑‑‑ pistol in your f‑‑‑‑‑‑ mouth and pull the trigger,” the man shouted at Vermont officials in a thick New England accent last December. “Your days are f‑‑‑‑‑‑ numbered.”

The three had much in common. All described themselves as patriots fighting a conspiracy that robbed Donald Trump of the 2020 election. They are regular consumers of far-right websites that embrace Trump’s stolen-election falsehoods. And none have been charged with a crime by the law enforcement agencies alerted to their threats.

So Steve Bannon has been indicted for contempt of Congress. As far as I can tell it is a maximum 12 months in prison and $1,000 fine. So he probably keeps his mouth shut, takes his chances with a couple months and then cashes in afterwards, right? Seems kind of light when you're covering up an attempted uprising.

So Steve Bannon has been indicted for contempt of Congress. As far as I can tell it is a maximum 12 months in prison and $1,000 fine. So he probably keeps his mouth shut, takes his chances with a couple months and then cashes in afterwards, right? Seems kind of light when you're covering up an attempted uprising.

I would assume continued violation would be additional charges.

All to sell books that people find out what’s in the without buying the book anyway.

I guess that is the sentence for light treason.

Back