• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2022 Atlanta Braves Season Thread: off season decisions loom

Going tonight as well and got 2 free bets on Fanduel. So I have an emotional hedge if the streak ends, and the moonshot parlay where the Braves cover, hit the over, Strider dominates, and we hit like 4 more dingers...

Frustrating offensive performance so far. Acuna missing so many hangers lately.

I am fine with pulling Strider. That was a lot of pitches for him.

Chavez is a guy whose results are better than the eye test.

14 with Harris and Arcia looking good. Riley makes it look easy. Next man Charlie on Friday

Last edited:
Going tonight as well and got 2 free bets on Fanduel. So I have an emotional hedge if the streak ends, and the moonshot parlay where the Braves cover, hit the over, Strider dominates, and we hit like 4 more dingers...

Was 3 HR enough? Everything else... check check check

Was 3 HR enough? Everything else... check check check

Yeah that was fun. Lost $20 on the Nats for the emotional hedge, but won the "safe" Braves parlay for the cover, 8+ strikeouts for Strider, and the over at 9.5.

But I also had a stretch parlay if only Acuna had hit a dinger. And he got up 6 times! Ah well, whatever, 14 straight. Also the Nats are real bad.

Frustrating. If Braves wanna do anything this year they gotta figure out how to score without an XBH.

It’s 1 game in freaky wind conditions after we won 14 straight. The only thing I’m mad about from today is Ozuna swinging at the first pitch after a walk and a HBP in the 9th.

Back