• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2022 Atlanta Braves Season Thread: off season decisions loom

Woohoo! This one feels special after that deficit. What a stressful season!

Professional players wearing goggles now to pop bottles is just another example of the pussification of America.

Have to give major props to Jansen. Outside the quagmire he created in game 1 vs. Mets that he eventually got out of unscathed he has been shut down the rest of the way. Hope that is a trend we can count on although still think he will cost us one or two vs. Dodgers. Hope I'm wrong but they know him well.

Professional players wearing goggles now to pop bottles is just another example of the pussification of America.

I think the team does it so they can squeeze folks for more $$$. I was at the Mets series and they were selling 'game-worn' goggles from the last clinching party for $300 each.

Don't think Jansen has the stuff to close on a W-S Champion. We shall see.

Good news on Strider as sounds he will be ready for NLDs. Albies not til nlcs unfortunately.

Back