• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2022 Atlanta Braves Season Thread: off season decisions loom

Anyone but the Dodgers

Absolutely. And call them by their real name, the Trolley Dodgers. Most of the peeps in L.A. couldn't find Brooklyn with GPS.

Win the first two at home and I like our chances.

You had better win the first two at home. Otherwise you may never get back there.

They might bring out dead people to throw out the first pitch in L.A.

Yeah it was hard to imagine any scenario where the braves won the series without winning that game one with them having their bullpen game.

Just win baby.

I really like putting up Ian against Scherzer. Gives Charlie extra rest, sets him up as the Game 7 starter at home if needed. Less pressure on Ian since Scherzer has been essentially unhittable.

Joc crushed that ball.

Freddie is lost so far in this series. 0 for 6 with 6 K's. Yikes.

I mean I guess you can’t even think about benching him but good lord. He and Ozzie not even making contact on some mediocre pitches is brutal.

I mean I guess you can’t even think about benching him but good lord. He and Ozzie not even making contact on some mediocre pitches is brutal.

But when they do, look out. Let’s get this one tonight and then let them both go off on the left coast.

Awful play. Ronnie catches that 10/10 times. Hell, Duvall might have caught it on a dive.

The home plate umpire has been trash tonight. Huge strike zone for scherzer particularly and has sqeezed braves pitchers all nights

Last edited:
I would pay a lot of money to watch robo umps for the rest of my life. The human error component of baseball should be near zero in 2021. Instead it highly favors teams like LA. The zone Braves pitchers have been given compared to Dodgers pitchers, Scherzer in particular, isn’t even close.

You're nuts. Took balls to tag there, and balls to send the runner on the single. But it worked. Chop chop.

And now we're tied.

Back