• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2022 Carolina Panthers Thread - Move to the 2023 thread

Thank God the Steelers have committed a bunch of stupid penalties or the game would be over already. They have totally dominated the line of scrimmage on both sides.

Do we not have anybody else to play at corner other than #28? He is getting torched repeatedly.

I mean for a team that wants to be considered one of the better defensive teams in the league they just got embarrassed by Mitch trubisky

Disappointing. Biggest game in years and they just didn't show up. Of course, if the Saints beat the Falcons and Bucs lose to the Bengals, this loss doesn't even matter in the standings. The Panthers can still win out and make the playoffs.

Disappointing. Biggest game in years and they just didn't show up. Of course, if the Saints beat the Falcons and Bucs lose to the Bengals, this loss doesn't even matter in the standings. The Panthers can still win out and make the playoffs.
Just pacing ourselves.

Tough not to be Wilks-Out after that stinker. He got outcoached despite Tomlin's three ring circus of undisciplined taunting and personal foul penalties, and got dominated in the trenches on both sides of the ball which should be his strong suit. Piss-poor.

I expect the Lions to absolutely crush the Panthers next week, but I guess we'll see.

If we lose back-to-back home games to Mitch Trubisky and Jared Goff with the playoffs on the line, then I think that might seal Wilks' fate.

I still can't believe how bad the defense looked after they played well against Seattle. Panthers are now 1-7 all-time in the regular season vs the Steelers. Only win was 1996. I hate them.

I still can't believe how bad the defense looked after they played well against Seattle. Panthers are now 1-7 all-time in the regular season vs the Steelers. Only win was 1996. I hate them.
Early turnovers vs. Seattle. Geno gave us a few gifts that game, and we were up 17-0 in a flash. Trubisky was comfortable all day yesterday, we only had that one sack on him late in the 3rd/early in the 4th. He just sat back there and picked apart our poor replacement corner all day long as we rushed four repeatedly. Something like 11 for 15 3rd downs converted by the Steelers.

The one thing that would have made this worse is if it was Pickett coming into BOA Stadium in December to beat my favorite team for the second year in a row.

Back