• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2022 Football Deacs Season Thread (what a shitty end. fuck duke.)

The official Twitter account has changed its avatar to the old school helmet logo. Throwback unis soon?

The official Twitter account has changed its avatar to the old school helmet logo. Throwback unis soon?

I was wondering if that was just for Homecoming. They had a lot of old school graphics on social media. Would love a throwback uni though.

nonsense. Could care less which way rankings for as it all comes down to Sat. We want to be top 15 then beat a top 5 team on your home field as you should. Pack did it last year and no reason we can’t do this year. Hit DJ early and it will be game on!

nonsense. Could care less which way rankings for as it all comes down to Sat. We want to be top 15 then beat a top 5 team on your home field as you should. Pack did it last year and no reason we can’t do this year. Hit DJ early and it will be game on!
Yep, win the next 2 and we're top 10

I think Texas and UF end up below Wake in the rankings. Miami drops out.

I think Wake drops a spot or two in the coaches and moves up 1 in the AP to close the gap.

i can't believe the U got manhandled at home by MTSU.

Good. As I saw on Twitter if you thought we were already top 25 and were a play or two away from beating a top 5 team, how would we deserve to drop out?

Not good. We dropped 5 spots for almost beating a top 5 team. Now I'm worried about dropping out of the AP.

Not good. We dropped 5 spots for almost beating a top 5 team. Now I'm worried about dropping out of the AP.
It’s more likely that a bunch of people had us around 10-12 and now put us around 20. I don’t think people put us completely out of the poll based on yesterday.

Dropped to 22 in the AP.

#22 Wake at #23 Wake on Saturday.

Back